Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if that count as a huge feat for Law‚ but I think he is the only one who managed to hurt Big Mom with no haki. No matter how hard her skin is or how strong her haki is‚ Countershock and Gamma Knife‚ as seen also with Kaido‚ attack internal organs

It's called butthurt.

Killer maybe not strength wise but logically he is RHM to Kidd. Salty Lanji boys mad because Sanji aint even 2nd in his crew.
Post automatically merged:

Nah this makes no sense at all.

and Luffy learned it after tanking Ragnarok to the balls xDD
Bruh what? What's the point of your comment? This is a sanji vs killer debate

Killer is kidd's right hand man but what does it have to do with anything? Narrative and feat wise sanji is a bit above him

It's just how it is, luffy's "wings" have to be above kidd's "wings" s

Last edited:
Not reverting back =/= being KOd, what silly logic is this? Reverting back while laying down is an obvious sign that the user is down for the count. Fucking Ulti turned back when she was knocked down by Maser Cannon

Stop the mental gymnastics. Fodder said he was KOd in two hits, he reverted back. Oda is not writing a manga for mental gymnastics he’s writing it clear enough to indicate Queen was KOd at that moment

And now were comparing Queen the crybaby bitch in front of a Yonko to Luffy a man who shows no fear in front of a Yonko:milaugh:

Dude ignore Big Mom's blows, not even a scratch, and cracked her head, thats how tough he is

The fuck is this cracked head bullshit? My god you are absolutely out of your goddamn mind to even entertain the notion that Queen a crybaby little bitch who was about to get Soul Pocusd could even crack a Yonko’s skull. :milaugh:Be grateful he could actually give her a headache while taken completely off-guard. You want to know how a cracked head looks here is how Oda makes it clear if its not blatantly stated like with Zoro’s body:

But wait heres more:

When there are cracked bones there is always either an X ray or a statement confirming it. Not some memory relapse migraine.
It is literally showed that Queen wasn't koed in a matter of a few panels after he got hit, dude got back fast with a plan to be effective against Big Mom.

And that bone cracking "needing to be shown" thing is bs, Sanji cracked Luffy's skull it wasn't need to be shown, even the anime showed it, to the point Luffy nosebleed by internal bleeding damage and lost a teeth. Luffy only lost a teeth against Katakuri's Adv CoA attacks LoL.

Queen cracked Big Mom's skull, unless you think her head is made of glass, there are several times things like this happens in many fights, like broken bones and stuff shown through "sound" effects, it doesn't need to be drawed every single time because it is no surprise that a 1.320Bi dude could do what he did (i wonder why this is so hard to understand), do you think Big Mom would lost/regain her memories because of a weak ass attack on her head? And this is like Queen's Zoan headbutt, dude didn't even scratched his full Powers.

Again you making the biggest deal about Queen's goofy personality. Why would he think he would beat an Younko all alone by himself?

And Ulti stills on her Hybrid form when she falls to the ground, just like WsW, Black Maria, Page One, Sasaki and everyone else, so you wrong again.

Last edited:
It is literally showed that Queen wasn't koed in a matter of a few panels after he got hit, dude got back fast with a plan to be effective against Big Mom.

And that bone cracking "needing to be shown" thing is bs, Sanji cracked Luffy's skull it wasn't need to be shown, even the anime showed it, to the point Luffy nosebleed by internal bleeding damage and lost a teeth. Luffy only lost a teeth against Katakuri's Adv CoA attacks LoL.

Queen cracked Big Mom's skull, unless you think her head is made of glass, there are several times things like this happens in many fights, like broken bones and stuff shown through "sound" effects, it doesn't need to be drawed every single time because it is no surprise that a 1.320Bi dude could do what he did (i wonder why this is so hard to understand), do you think Big Mom would lost/regain her memories because of a weak ass attack on her head? And this is like Queen's Zoan headbutt, dude didn't even scratched his full Powers.

Again you making the biggest deal about Queen's goofy personality. Why would he think he would beat an Younko all alone by himself?

And Ulti stills on her Hybrid form when she falls to the ground, just like WsW, Black Maria, Page One, Sasaki and everyone else, so you wrong again.
What in the actual fuck no Sanji did not bust Luffy’s skull, that is the biggest load of crap I have heard today :gokulaugh:

Blood on the head =/= breaking skull

I cant argue with someone who seriously thinks Queen can crack a Yonko’s skull, a Yonko who is literally like an iron balloon, like Im going to believe a migraine that gave BM her memories back = breaking her skull

SFX are not indicative of breaking bones, because they are used all the time for various different things including attack clashes and cracking knuckles (which Luffy literaly does in the same chapter that BM gets her memories back, the exact same SFX used when Queen hit BM in the head)

When Oda wants to show that bones are broken he will display x rays or tell it straight up. Usopp Sanji Zoro can all confirm. Queen gave BM a headache strong enough to regain her memories back and thats the best he can do, anything else is complete headcanon

Bruh you misread his comment lmao, his point was that you saying that only sanji fans make fun of killer and zoro's opponents, when this whole forum has been trashing queen for no reason, he's goofy, funny and strong there's no reason to hate the dude

And lol, remember the people saying "if zoro doesn't low diff king then oda ruined zoro"

"oda made zoro luffy's dog"

"if anyone thinks that zoro is gonna fight king after healing then you're just a biased hater"

Such bullshit said just because zoro is fighting King lol

I guess only the retards in both communities cant see the greatness in both fights
I haven't seen anyone trashing Queen, they just been making fun of his stupidity and calling him weaker than King, that's not trashing its the truth.

Zoro fans are delusional, no YC1 is getting low diff by anyone in the verse

People had expectations of Marco that's why they didn't think Zoro will fight King, I'm one of those people.........what a disappointment Marco was
Post automatically merged:

Except that so far no sanji fan is hating on Hawkins lol

It's mainly Kidd downplayers shitting on killer, thing is that Hawkins is smart, not strong, his ability is based around luck and tactics, strength wasn't even the issue of the fight
I have been reading whats going on, Sanji fans are the no.1 culprits of the Hawkings is weak, yet I remember the very same people saying Hawking is stronger than Zoro not to long ago.
Sanji fans called Pica weak and Vergo strong when in all logic Vergo was equal or weaker than Pica, or they saying Monet was weak when she gave Luffy a hard time and almost defeated him, point is Sanji fans this past 11 years have been really crazy and spouting a lot of BS and nonsense, I get it, Sanji before WCI was really just been shown as trashy and had no commendable moments so they tried to put Zoro down to make themselves feel better, but now that Sanji has a decent fight and feats again they be mad cause he has another gag fight, something Sanji fans should know by now, every major fight Sanji has its a gag fight.

I saw a lot of Sanji fans that's why I specifically called them out on it, yes I did see some Kid haters and Luffy lovers saying nonsense but it didn't shock me seeing Sanji fans hating on Killer because of the way they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.