Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda glad Sanji doesn't fully accept right away his new exoskeleton body. :feelscryingman:
I guess Oda will make him think through everything and realize that the fact he has Vinsmoke abilities doesn't make him a monster like his familly since he still has his emotions and he will use his power for righteous deeds :cheers:

What a fuckin Jobber

Fuck Hawkins and his ridiculous Jobber ways… That’s it? His final card is him predicting Luffy is gonna win? That’s it?

Thats what we were waiting for all this time?

HAWKINS JUST JOINING THE LUFFY DICK SUCKING SQUAD

Fuckin Oda
Forget this.
Zolo will move his swords 2-3 times next chapter and you will be again happy, have faith in yourself soon you will be like this

? Sanji needs to RS and i don't think Sanji just going to neg diff him now. You actijg like Queen went all out.
Sanji is gonna do what he usually does when fighting an opponent portrayed as the rival to zoro's, he's gonna mid diff queen

But currently sanji is clearly stronger than queen, even though his attacking power isn't on that level, his durability and endurance are way better than Queen's, so it kind of balances it all, but it still put sanji above queen

I guess a tier above is an exaggeration, I just mean that currently, if queen was 100,then sanji is 110

Asking sanji to put on the raid suit is just plainly stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.