Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hehe another type of triangle maybe. :josad:

Just kidding though, but Brook has both connections with Lafitte and Yamato out of separate reasons.

Actually I wonder why Brook can use ice hmmm. Maybe it's not just Lunarians and logia or Luffy to rely on elemental attacks. Brook is dead but I don't think that technically should relate. 🤔
It's definitely due to his devil fruit, he called the ice sword move "soul solid" and said it uses the coldness of hell itself or something like that. I think Oda is going for the Buddhist freezing hells reference like he did with Impel Down too.

I saw someone theorise Zoro is experiencing the Buddhist hells and suffering in this regard and I'm certain thats what the Impel Down arc was about too for Luffy especially.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eight_Cold_Hells

so far this chapter feels like a 6.5/7 for me IMO. nothing too crazy, but also nothing too bad. need some extra details.

what do yall think so far?
Absolutely nothing happened ... only sanji leaving the fight and Hawkins defeating himself.

At least one fight is over!
This kidd and law vs big mom is just waste of panels. I can't see how they can defeat her being so damaged and without getting any PU.

It's definitely due to his devil fruit, he called the ice sword move "soul solid" and said it uses the coldness of hell itself or something like that. I think Oda is going for the Buddhist freezing hells reference like he did with Impel Down too. I saw someone theorise Zoro is experiencing the Buddhist hells and suffering in this regard and I'm certain thats what the Impel Down arc was about too for Luffy especially.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eight_Cold_Hells
Oh thanks for elucidating 🤔 I think it's probably not the fact he is dead itself, but the whole condition that made him cold cause technically death entails coldness so in a sense it's a metaphorical reference but also a factual one YOHOHOHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.