Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone would shit on seeing meteors coming from the sky and fuji was lifting everything but again think about it -- Fuji doesn't have some intangible ability that he himself won't get harmed

Fuji's abilities are good for causing mass destruction and ranged fight settings but if anyone fights at cqc they get auto advantage of fuji negating his own meteors
Doesn't gravity automatically slow down/nerf anyone who isn't a logia? Like Sabo said he would be screwed without the mera mera

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah that sounds about right. Honestly Queen can't go down before the other non-calamity fights are done (except Big Mom ofc). That thing about Sanjis fire vs Kings was so pathetic and slanderous, that was fucked up and so petty. The Sanji fainted was fake too wasn't it?

Yeah, it really could be that instead, Sanji dodging Queen and focusing on himself rather than Queen. Sanji could be trying to bait Queen into a trap somehow maybe, get him away from others in case something is going wrong with Sanji due to his changes too.

I'm being wary/paranoid too because the Black Maria incident really bothered me and left a bad taste for me with Sanji now too. But it did give way to an amazing and MUCH needed Robin moment so I can accept that too.

Queen and King are being so indiscriminately destructive, not caring for collateral damage, so logically it is better to get away from the live floor and all of the SH's allies and such.

That is definitely Oda's style/formula right there too, dead on. Thats accurate as fuck lol. What you said makes a lot of sense.
I'm not gonna say that I'm CERTAIN of what I'm saying because.....Oda.
But considering how Sanji was just constantly dodging Queen's attacks during their fights and Queen was ALREADY telling him to use the Suit, nothing seems to be different from last chapter, honestly. Who knows.
After the "running around changing directions all the time" stalling, anything can happen.
:suresure:

Thing is:
I'm waiting for the full summary or pics to form an opinion about what is happening.
Because after the "sanji fainted", I can imagine that what is really happening is that Sanji is just kiting Queen while he deals with his changes, instead of "running away".
It's the korean leaker dude. "but Sanji's fire has nothing on King's.".
Dude literally goes out of his way to put his opinions of what happens to make Sanji look worse than reality. :suresure:
Thats pretty much it, and happens every single chapter week :kobeha:

Have you forgot about the "Zoro begging King to be killed with a sword" :suresure:

What really happened

Surprisingly i never see people claiming that Oda ruined Zoro because of some fucking panel, despite the fact that i think the post-ts Strawhats are just somewhat of generic versions of themselves

If Kaido fought Fuji his combat speed would peesumably be consistently nerfed. He would have to try quite hard to land his strikes and deal a lot of damage but Fuji also seems to have a proficient defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.