Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins is really a victim off Oda rushing the events. He was not the strongest but also not the weakest. Capone wasn't better too. Don't wanna even start about Bonney.
My current Supernova list:
1. Urouge(PirateKing lvl)
2. Luffy
3/4. Kid/Zoro(depends on how Kid perform against Bigmom and how Zoro face King).
5/6/7. Law/Sanji/Killer (All 3 seems near equal to me).
8. Apoo
9. Drake
10. Hawkins
11. Capone
12. Bonney

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hawkins is really a victim off Oda rushing the events. He was not the strongest but also not the weakest. Capone wasn't better too. Don't wanna even start about Bonney.
2. Luffy
3/4. Kid/Zoro(depends on how Kid perform against Bigmom and how Zoro face King).
8. Apoo
9. Drake
10. Hawkins
11. Capone
12. Bonney
real :kata:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
2. Luffy
8. Apoo
9. Drake
10. Hawkins
11. Capone
12. Bonney
Why the fuck is Sanji on the list?

Yeah gravity seems to affect any body even logias in One Piece. Or else that would be too much of a nerf for Issho differenty.
If he creates enough gravity force to create a black hole, even light wouldn't escape easy... technically kizaru wouldn't be affected by gravity unless it's concentrated enough to create a singularity (but then it would be black beard's powers, so i d'ont think fujitora can reach this level of gravity)

Bogard

You can't win
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card, and Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".
- Killer: "Go ahead, mate/partner !!".
Killer showing once again why he is the brain of the Kid pirates. Outsmarting Hawkins' powers despite the latter coming with the Kid doll hostage as prep :Dr.Killer:

Status
Not open for further replies.