Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not even remotely the point, it a comment from @Seth and myself in response to an early comment stating Sanji Hype.

I personally dont care because this fight of a storyline is turning into more and more of a clown show anyways so Im sitting back and enjoying this to the fullest
It's pointless to even try and talk down the autists.

Sanji takes an L.

Sanji fans: OMG MY GOD.

No wonder. Losers repping loser.

Sanji ran away from the fight because he needs to think ? :kaidowhat:

I never believed Apoo would switch sides since he willingly joined Kaido way before forming an "alliance" with Kid and Hawkins. Hawkins is the only one I thought would switch sides after learning to have faith and stop relying on statistics so much, Luffy's personality and actions seemed like the perfect ingredients to set a change of heart in motion.

But I don't care that Oda didn't go in that direction, what really bothers me about Hawkins' character is that the potential of his power got completely wasted by Oda for the sake of finishing fights quickly. It baffles me that he's so allergic to the idea of giving proper, well developed fights to characters not named Luffy/Zoro/Sanji.
Again, guys wait for full spoilers. Korean provider tends to not elaborate on fight scenes.
Post automatically merged:

If onigashima doesn't fall this chapter I'd be piss
Okay be piss then

It's pointless to even try and talk down the autists.

Sanji takes an L.

Sanji fans: OMG MY GOD.

No wonder. Losers repping loser.
Im enjoying this to the fullest as there's a new defense to this clown show of a fight. Last chapter he awakens this exoskeleton, this chapter he is having Vinsmoke PTSD so he is running away now and Queen is chasing him

I no longer think Bege is one of the weakest supernovas. Dude is actually quite impressive.
Bege was underestimate because of looking not good against Perospero, but let be honest Pero would defeat at least half of the supernova expect Luffy,Kid,Zoro,Law,Urouge and Killer... Bege isn´t bad, he is around Hawkins and co lvl.

That will be better lol
Would love it if you post it on a thread if the source is legit
It seems like I misworded it a little bit–although not intentionally–but I still managed to express the point.

Here Oda says that his heart hurts that he failed to show things that the Anime managed to highlight. Oda essentially admits that the Anime is doing waaaaaaaay better job than he does, and he also admits that it hurts him. You might interpret it differently based on the way you view current one piece right now, but this is how I view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.