Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer vs Sanji is way more reasonable than the usual Zoro vs Sanji arguments, there's clearly more arguing room for the #3 of the main crew being stronger than the #2 of another crew than the regular insanity of arguing third>second of the same crew.

No people who voted Killer are actually reading the manga. The people who are voting Sanji are only voting for him because they like him more than Killer. I have Sanji above Killer in my favorite character list. Still know he's not over Killer.
People voting Killer are either his fans or Zoro fans who can't stand Sanji so it's not different. The vast majority of those who voted for one or the other let their personal bias influence their judgment. And your avy seems to suggest it's your case as well.

These Killer votes are hilarious, he'd not even best Jinbe.

Killer expresses shock at Kaido being cut, a feat even Scabbards can replicate. At no point he was able to cut Kaido, it was his hax that helped him. Once. Off guard, and it isn't a direct AP feat. Blow for blow, he'll need to overpower stronger guy in 1v1.

Imagine him in place of Zoro rn, he'd get ragdolled lol. King not only tanked post Enma training Rengoku, he's overwhelming a guy with much higher AP than Killer. Killer, he's not on top Commander level. Not even close. Maybe Jack, because he's considerably behind and shitted on.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Killer expresses shock at Kaido being cut, a feat even Scabbards can replicate. At no point he was able to cut Kaido, it was his hax that helped him. Once. Off guard, and it isn't a direct AP feat. Blow for blow, he'll need to overpower stronger guy in 1v1.

Imagine him in place of Zoro rn, he'd get ragdolled lol. King not only tanked post Enma training Rengoku, he's overwhelming a guy with much higher AP than Killer. Killer, he's not on top Commander level. Not even close. Maybe Jack, because he's considerably behind and shitted on.
What does that have to do with anything
Put sanji or jinbe in zoros place they getting folded
Just like a haki oni giri folding them too.

I

Indigo

Troll poll by TAC

and Killer is cool :kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
People voting Killer are either his fans or Zoro fans who can't stand Sanji so it's not different. The vast majority of those who voted for one or the other let their personal bias influence their judgment. And your avy seems to suggest it's your case as well.
Killer's folding sanji

I

Indigo

ah yes

and the people that voted on Sanji are not bias at all, not a bunch of Sanji fans there...

I like Sanji more than Killer...
Yes, I know you said that, but saying one is above the other one in your "list" doesn't mean much. If you're an absolute Kid fan, for example, and you have Sanji at number 14 and Killer at number 15, I'm not sure it really proves you're not biased towards Killer, especially if you choose this avy. It's exactly like saying "I'm not racist because I have black friends".

So Killer can fold Sanji for defeating a guy who is weaker than the flying six?

And if you want to argue pedantics about emperor stuff, Killer couldn't cut Kaido's scales like the scabbards could. He used sound waves.

This isn't saying that Killer is weak, but its just a really questionable line of reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.