Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

How does one sword breaking on Sanji suddenly put him above Killer, Marco, and King?

Judging by the spoilers, Queen doesn’t seem that concerned by Sanji’s latest power up, in fact Queen is still taunting Sanji to put on his raid suit.

I don’t understand how one sword breaking made you raise Sanji so high in your tier list. I even went to the VIZ site to make sure I didn’t accidentally skip an entire chapter by mistake, that’s how much your post confused me.
yes, i've been saying this since the chapter dropped

but of course they won't listen

a nameless / hakiless / rankless sword breaking is now a SUPREME TIER FEAT or something

Kidd couldn't do shit to kaido either is he below scabbards too ?
Shit points.
Hawkins was 0 threat to killer
The ONLY jeopardy was a hostage that killer dealt with EASILY
I'm not saying that this means he is weaker than the scabbards, but his performance against Kaido can't necessarily be used to place them above all of them either.

Hawkins was a threat to Killer, he was just stronger than Hawkins.
You realize Killer's sound waves would counter Sanji pretty hard right? because it would go past his raid suit and skin, causing internal damage.

I think Killer has a pretty good shot at damaging Sanji well, if he was able to damage even Kaido.
So would Fishman Karate.

How does one sword breaking on Sanji suddenly put him above Killer, Marco, and King?

Judging by the spoilers, Queen doesn’t seem that concerned by Sanji’s latest power up, in fact Queen is still taunting Sanji to put on his raid suit.

I don’t understand how one sword breaking made you raise Sanji so high in your tier list. I even went to the VIZ site to make sure I didn’t accidentally skip an entire chapter by mistake, that’s how much your post confused me.
Where did I say "one sword breaking on Sanji" is what puts him above them?

He is above them because it's quite clear with all his powerups stacked, he's going to mid diff Queen like he did Jabra. Marco/King can't do that, since they're close to Queen.

Where did I say "one sword breaking on Sanji" is what puts him above them?

He is above them because it's quite clear with all his powerups stacked, he's going to mid diff Queen like he did Jabra. Marco/King can't do that, since they're close to Queen.
There is nothing indicating that Queen is going to be mid diffed. Does Queen look scared of concerned to you? Remember this is the same Queen that showed he was afraid when Big Mom regained her memories, showed fear when Kaido and Big Mom clashed, and showed fear when Zoro cut his Gatling gun in half.

Not only is that same Queen showing zero fear at Sanji’s most recent power up, but that same Queen is still taunting Sanji to put on his raid suit. So no, there is nothing indicating Sanji is going to mid diff Queen at all. Sanji is going to have to go all out in order to win.

And I’m not sure why you think Sanji vs Jyabura was a mid diff fight when Sanji had to get a powerup in the middle of that fight in order to win but whatever that’s off topic.

I don’t see what your point is lol. My favorite character is Kidd and I also like his partner Killer so I got a cool looking avy with them. That being said I still like Sanji more than Killer and yet I’m not going to just put Sanji over Killer because I like him more even though the manga literally says otherwise. What does me being a Kidd fan have to do with this particular discussion?
Well it's simple, if Kid is your fav then there's no proof that your top priority is not to favour Kid at any cost, even indirectly. Killer is Kid's right hand man so the more he's strong, the more it hypes up Kid himself.

The manga doesn't say anything, it's just how you interpret it. Killer has done absolutely nothing that indisputably puts him above Sanji.

yes, i've been saying this since the chapter dropped

but of course they won't listen

a nameless / hakiless / rankless sword breaking is now a SUPREME TIER FEAT or something
Sanji nut huggers love over hyping the shit out of his minimal feats. Same way some Sanji stans were shitting on Kidd for having “no feats” when Sanjis only “grand” feat of this arc was tanking an unnamed beak attack from King (And boy were they hyping that weak shit lol). I wonder what Sanji stans would say if Sanji was the one who did this stuff

They’d be calling him admiral level lol

There is nothing indicating that Queen is going to be mid diffed.
There's more than enough. Sanji has never been pushed to a high difficulty fight in his life, and he's going to fight CP0 after.

He has 2 powerups in store, and Oda still hasn't used even 1 of them properly, while Queen is already in his strongest form.

Status
Not open for further replies.