Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more than enough. Sanji has never been pushed to a high difficulty fight in his life, and he's going to fight CP0 after.

He has 2 powerups in store, and Oda still hasn't used even 1 of them properly, while Queen is already in his strongest form.
Sanji has had plenty of high difficulty fights…

And I got no idea where you got Sanji fighting a CP0 from lol but whatever my dude, believe what you want

Sanji has had plenty of high difficulty fights…

And I got no idea where you got Sanji fighting a CP0 from lol but whatever my dude, believe what you want
It's not a matter of belief. Sanji is -2 powerups in his base, while Queen is in his last form, and probably used his signature attack already.

Yes it is sanjis run away. And sanji will get more power ups before he wins.
Mind to care about the context of Sanji retreating? Was it ever said that all Sanji would get from the exoskeleton is tough skin? It maybe and maybe more so what? It’s even more reason why is Sanji gonna be clear of all YCs by the end of the war.. His next real threat are either top tiers or fighters in between YCs and top tier lvl.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mind to care about the context of Sanji retreating? Was it ever said that all Sanji would get from the exoskeleton is tough skin? It maybe and maybe more so what? It’s even more reason why is Sanji gonna be clear of all YCs by the end of the war.. His next real threat are either top tiers or fighters in between YCs and top tier lvl.
Lmfao no it means he's gonna get 3 power ups to scrape past a yc2
That puts him on near the top of yc2

Sanji nut huggers love over hyping the shit out of his minimal feats. Same way some Sanji stans were shitting on Kidd for having “no feats” when Sanjis only “grand” feat of this arc was tanking an unnamed beak attack from King (And boy were they hyping that weak shit lol). I wonder what Sanji stans would say if Sanji was the one who did this stuff

They’d be calling him admiral level lol
And here you're giving another reason for why you're probably biased towards Killer, you're resentful because Sanji fans bashed Kid.

It's like I said, the vast majority of Sanji and Killer voters are biased, which is not a crime and there's no reason to not be honest about it. If people have a horse in the race, there's no reason to hide it, it's just a manga.

I think Sanji didn't expect Queen to pull such a powerful move and he is presumably aware of the subsequent fate had Queen not shot himself. That's why I think he was likely left with trauma to some extent.

And here you're giving another reason for why you're probably biased towards Killer, you're resentful because Sanji fans bashed Kid.

It's like I said, the vast majority of Sanji and Killer voters are biased, which is not a crime and there's no reason to not be honest about it. If people have a horse in the race, there's no reason to hide it, it's just a manga.
Random question, but what game is in your signature? It looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.