Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're actually dumb. Do you understand how scaling works? Beating someone =/= to them unless it's extreme diff.

Sanji will beat Queen with room to spare. That's clearly > YC2.
Am I the dumb one? You're the one who's read 1028 chapters of One Piece and somehow concluded that Sanji has never never been pushed to high difficulty before...

Now prove that Sanji will beat Queen with room to spare. Again, Queen is showing zero fear at Sanji's most recent power up, and we've seen Queen show fear plenty of times in the past before.

Lmaooo that's so true! He was the one who yeeted her off him too, Law wasn't even able to move her with his DF but Kid could send her flying! And then he sent her flying off Onigashima to her apparent doom too!

Almost 20 chapters now, good lord....I wonder how many excuses people will come up with to try to explain them lasting so long vs her? "Big Meme" lol. I mean she is incompetent at times ofc but she's too serious/competent atm still. Plus she has Hera now who is more reliable than Zeus too.
X Drake, Sanji and Zoro need to finish their fight before to see Kid and Law vs Big Mom he will be 20 chapters for sure
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I've been hoping to see the Gorosei get de-aged and be the final bosses of OP or something. It HAS to happen. Shinobu's DF is such a retcon too, it was said to not work on organic things, only inorganic things,

BUT Oda coveniently changed his mind/retconned it to make it work for Momo. I was actually pro Momo being aged up before that, I was fighting for it and thought people were wrong about it not working on organic things, but then I looked up when it was said and saw they were right, sigh.
I don't see Gorosei weak. Imu can't have Weak Bodyguards

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Am I the dumb one? You're the one who's read 1028 chapters of One Piece and somehow concluded that Sanji has never never been pushed to high difficulty before...

Now prove that Sanji will beat Queen with room to spare. Again, Queen is showing zero fear at Sanji's most recent power up, and we've seen Queen show fear plenty of times in the past before.
sanji will defeat queen doesn't mean than he is yc1. It just mean than he is stronger yc2.
The question will be how much he is stronger than yc2?

sanji will defeat queen doesn't mean than he is yc1. It just mean than he is stronger yc2.
The question will be how much he is stronger than yc2?
It's impossible to say without seeing how the fight ends. But somehow sanjikun has already figured out that Sanji is winning with mid difficulty and is going to fight CP0 afterwards. I wish I had that level of future sight.

and I’m telling you he has never been referred to as a rookie loool you’re saying rookie pirate but briscola in that very panel is saying rookies not “rookie pirates” as he’s alluding to the people who were up against kaido hence worst gen members lol it’s that simple.
You have to be trolling right now. "Rookie" "Rookie pirate" same shit man lol. What else do you think hes referring to, rookie ninjas? He is calling the 5 dudes on the roof the strongest rookies. Thats what the panel says. What are you not understanding? Sanji is a rookie. If he wouldve had a 100 million berri bounty at sabaody then he would have been considered a supernova, just like Luffy and Zoro because he is a rookie just like them. Rookies with a bounty of 100 million when they reach Sabaody get the title of Supernova. If you think I'm wrong please go make a poll and ask if Sanji is a rookie. You're tripping right now lol

- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.

That bitch be running away
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Hawkings got neg diffed like garbage, rooftop supernova are on another level compared to this trash.
:steef:

You have to be trolling right now. "Rookie" "Rookie pirate" same shit man lol. What else do you think hes referring to, rookie ninjas? He is calling the 5 dudes on the roof the strongest rookies. Thats what the panel says. What are you not understanding? Sanji is a rookie. If he wouldve had a 100 million berri bounty at sabaody then he would have been considered a supernova, just like Luffy and Zoro because he is a rookie just like them. Rookies with a bounty of 100 million when they reach Sabaody get the title of Supernova. If you think I'm wrong please go make a poll and ask if Sanji is a rookie. You're tripping right now lol
Blackbeard is also considered a rookie of the worst generation

"Thanks to his daddy" You mfs all sound like groupies uttering the same nonsense. some next level sheep behaviour:tchpepe:
Atleast read the whole damn spoiler before wasting my time with this foolish post:pepeke:
it's a fact

If I say the planet isn't flat am I a groupie? a sheep? That is flat earth levels of denial

Status
Not open for further replies.