Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao no it means he's gonna get 3 power ups to scrape past a yc2
That puts him on near the top of yc2
More like above King and Marco lol. Queen has to prove first he can damage let alone defeat base exoskeleton Sanji let alone Sanji using DJ with it. When all set and done no beast pirate member can take on Sanji obviously we ain’t talking about Kaido before you go all crazy.

Sanji vs killer? Oh this is easy sanji washing killer. It won’t be an easy fight but I feel very comfortable placing sanji above killer until killer shows me something that proves otherwise 👍🏿

I think Sanji didn't expect Queen to pull such a powerful move and he is presumably aware of the subsequent fate had Queen not shot himself. That's why I think he was likely left with trauma to some extent.
Pretty sure the spoilers made it clear that he retreated due to what’s happening to his body and it has nothing to do with Queen unless you are trolling mate cuz if you are just keep going lol.

It's not a matter of belief. Sanji is -2 powerups in his base, while Queen is in his last form, and probably used his signature attack already.
Sanji with his raid suit + his latest exoskeleton powerup makes Sanji a YC2 at most. There is zero indication that Sanji will be YC1, let alone stronger than Marco/King during this arc

You need to wait for future arcs if you want to see Sanji becoming stronger than Marco/King. YC2 is the highest threshold that Sanji will reach during the Wano arc.

And here you're giving another reason for why you're probably biased towards Killer, you're resentful because Sanji fans bashed Kid.

It's like I said, the vast majority of Sanji and Killer voters are biased, which is not a crime and there's no reason to not be honest about it. If people have a horse in the race, there's no reason to hide it, it's just a manga.
I feel you, I get what you're saying. But I don't really have a bias for Killer lol. If someone is stronger than him I have no problem admitting it. I think Zoro is stronger than Killer and I like him even less than Sanji. I'm just not gonna ignore that this panel exists like the bias Sanji stans :kayneshrug:

I feel you, I get what you're saying. But I don't really have a bias for Killer lol. If someone is stronger than him I have no problem admitting it. I think Zoro is stronger than Killer and I like him even less than Sanji. I'm just not gonna ignore that this panel exists like the bias Sanji stans :kayneshrug:
Yea but based on context tho it says most powerful rookies loool sanji is not considered a part of the rookies. You’d have a valid point if it said the most powerful people/pirates out there but that wasn’t uttered so….

That doesn't implicate he didn't also feel that. The spoilers don't necessarily spill all Sanji's sentiments.
The spoilers only mention the changes in his body and last chapter Sanji shrugged off Queen's attack with no sign of concern, implying that his retreat is likely trauma based on Queen's attacks is a complete leap with everything we know.

Fam the rookies here are clearly referring to the worstgen members lol that and sanji has never been referred to as a rookie in the manga and if you have panels to prove that he has please show me
No. The panel literally says, "The most powerful rookies" not "the most powerful Supernova/Worst Gen members." Sanji is a rookie pirate just like Zoro and Luffy this is common sense ask any other fan. If he had a 100 million berry bounty when the SHs reached Sabaody, he would have been considered a Super Rookie just like Luffy and Zoro.

Sanji with his raid suit + his latest exoskeleton powerup makes Sanji a YC2 at most. There is zero indication that Sanji will be YC1, let alone stronger than Marco/King during this arc

You need to wait for future arcs if you want to see Sanji becoming stronger than Marco/King. YC2 is the highest threshold that Sanji will reach during the Wano arc.
You're actually dumb. Do you understand how scaling works? Beating someone =/= to them unless it's extreme diff.

Sanji will beat Queen with room to spare. That's clearly > YC2.

No. The panel literally says, "The most powerful rookies" not "the most powerful Supernova/Worst Gen members." Sanji is a rookie pirate just like Zoro and Luffy this is common sense ask any other fan. If he had a 100 million berry bounty when the SHs reached Sabaody, he would have been considered a Super Rookie just like Luffy and Zoro.
and I’m telling you he has never been referred to as a rookie loool you’re saying rookie pirate but briscola in that very panel is saying rookies not “rookie pirates” as he’s alluding to the people who were up against kaido hence worst gen members lol it’s that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.