Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know some of you lack of reading skills.

Sanji is running away because he trying to figured out what happen within his body, not because he scared of Queen.

but again, Oda is wild to make Sanji thinking about himself first rather than defeats his opponent first.

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:
I mean, it'd be dumber if sanji immediately accepted the possibility of becoming evil

Him turning like his brothers means that pretty much everyone on the live floor is done

I think on a serious note Sanji will likely return to fight Queen. Maybe Oda is just giving him some time to reflect on his status and the material time to gain confidence with the Exoskeleton to become better. 🤔

G

Gorosei Informer

If Shinobu can make Momo older, is inevitable we going to see them be younger in their Prime. Can't wait for the Gorosei
Yeah I've been hoping to see the Gorosei get de-aged and be the final bosses of OP or something. It HAS to happen. Shinobu's DF is such a retcon too, it was said to not work on organic things, only inorganic things, BUT Oda coveniently changed his mind/retconned it to make it work for Momo.
I was actually pro Momo being aged up before that, I was fighting for it and thought people were wrong about it not working on organic things, but then I looked up when it was said and saw they were right, sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
BM couldn't even beat down NERFED Kid and it was HAWKINS who did most of the dmg :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Admirals > Lonko looking more and more likely fuck that = shit
I think that someone like Luffy right now only loses to Big Mom if he has some kind of drawbacks. In terms of abilities as well as matchup (with one of her homies being completely nullified), she in trouble.

I mean there are some that have Big Mom > Shanks, Mihawk or Kizaru :gokulaugh:

This raid will go in history as the best joke in Shonen manga if things continue this way.

WTF is Oda doing making a Yonko crew looking worst than Foxy's crew. At least the latter came close at dismantling the Strawhats than these jokes of beast pirates ever did. No, they better be called the "Pests pirates" from on because that's what they are, no better than annoying pets in front of Luffy and co pirate careers.

Want Morj really want was just to get great war, with tension and a overwhelming force of the Yonkou who was hyped since 400chapters ago, not small childrens and gifters stealing screentime from the main villians of this arc. Are people mad for Morj though, let be honest if Oda would make the raid different, over 99% would love it if the Beast pirates would take the W in the first round. People quoting Morj in twitter and trying to change his opinion who is simple a fact and true, the arc missing tension and danger feeling.
Flying six,Jack,Hawkins, the fights are worse and a disgusting portrayal for any Yonkou at this point.

It is not going to happen, I was one who actually believe that at least the first round would end in the victory of the beast pirates, but thinking this could still happen? Nah, the most fights are already done, if the flying six and Jack not getting magically awakening, I don´t see them up again for a while. I understand Morj feeling though, Im thinking the same but we can´t change Oda mind, the arc is going to reach his climax soon.

Im not even disappointed how Hawkins get defeated, after seeing how Jack was handle, I had nothing to lose anymore, I really even expect such a battle for Killer and Hawkins... I kinda know it that Oda not even take much time to build up these fights, Hawkins power and cardset has lot of potential, but I know Oda wouldn´t really mind much about him, for Oda right now it just matter that he show the end of the fights and go forward since his main actors of this raiid are Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Kid and Law vs Kaido,King,Queen and Big mom.
He want to have more screentime to his main actors, because that he sacrifice his flying six,Jack and Hawkins(soon Fuku).
Is the raid so far totally shitty, nope, but could it be better? Yes...
The alliance surviving a failed raid is more bullshit than they just winning first try, imo, not to mention the amount of time that would be wasted

i know some of you lack of reading skills.

Sanji is running away because he trying to figured out what happen within his body, not because he scared of Queen.

but again, Oda is wild to make Sanji thinking about himself first rather than defeats his opponent first.

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:
yeah, we can't read because we think this is an actual WAR rather than a tea party, he might as well take a shit at some corner.

oh wait... the tea party was actually far intense than this cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.