Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Hawkins also literally explains the tarot. "The old will fall" or "collapse of the old"

I'm not sure how that's being misinterpreted lol. It very clearly means the Old Gen is done.
Yeah there is that. I just wasn't sure if the orientation mattered or not, as I knew that was a thing with tarot cards. Oda is probably taking the most cliche route here and saying they are gonna win no matter what, much like Hyogoro saying he doesn't think they can fail.

I was trying to think of a twist, where things aren't what they seem, seeming too good to be true and Oda is setting us up for another Sabaody/Marineford type incident.

Hawkin's already lost hard with a 92% chance of victory on his end so I don't count him as the "most reliable oracle" either. I don't think he has the power to determine/manipulate reality/fate like that too.

Seems like Oda is taking the simplest, most predictable route after all but we'll see.
Post automatically merged:

:watchout:
:saitahu:

Yeah there is that. I just wasn't sure if the orientation mattered or not, as I knew that was a thing with tarot cards. Oda is probably taking the most cliche route here and saying they are gonna win no matter what, much like Hyogoro saying he doesn't think they can fail.

I was trying to think of a twist, where things aren't what they seem, seeming too good to be true and Oda is setting us up for another Sabaody/Marineford type incident.

Hawkin's already lost hard with a 92% chance of victory on his end so I don't count him as the "most reliable oracle" either. I don't think he has the power to determine/manipulate reality/fate like that too.

Seems like Oda is taking the simplest, most predictable route after all but we'll see.
Post automatically merged:

:watchout:
:saitahu:
At least he has an fatass.. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.