Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, look what the previous trash chapter did to Sanji clowns:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-would-have-beaten-kuma-after-taking-all-luffy’s-pain.18542/

Sanji would have beaten kuma after taking all luffy pain :suresure:.

They are smoking some hardcore drug:seriously:.

Fuking pleb bullet are destroying Sanji :gokulaugh:
I don't know what they smoked but they clearly didn't get their hands on something as hard-core as what you smoked lmao

Sanji's exoskeleton isn't fully active, it come and goes

Once he fully gets the genes, he's gonna be able to tank the bullets

I don't even want to call you a clown, because at least clowns are capable of comon sense, and calling a chapter trash because it doesn't fit your agenda just makes you an idiot

Shit is always like this with early spoilers about sanji lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He didn't, the provider is just trolling, and even in the fake and out of context spoiler he clearly states it wasn't out of fear
Doesn't matter he bailed out of fighting cuz he afraid of daddy's tech.

Queen doesn't even care about him cuz he ain't a challenge, he just want them power rangers suit.

What does this have to do with powerscaling? Sanji literally ran away possibly leaving hundreds of allies to die, how could anyone even defend this? Lol
So where’s zoro ?? Let him protect the others like sanji always do …i’ve never heard that zoro protects somebody weaker than him all he cares about is to fight strong people !!! And then it’s sanji the bitch who doesn’t protect anybody !!! You’re just downplaying him for absolutely no reason at all let us at least wait the full summary…for me i already know he gonna defeat queen if he run or not

Doesn't matter he bailed out of fighting cuz he afraid of daddy's tech.

Queen doesn't even care about him cuz he ain't a challenge, he just want them power rangers suit.
Guys, I know y'all like trolling but atleast be more creative with that shit

And he better be afraid of becoming an emotionless killing machine, the last thing we need is emo sanji running around and killing on sight

And queen is literally written to get his ass handed to him by sanji. Why even use him as an argument when you know you're gonna get proven wrong anyways? Lol
Post automatically merged:

Pizzabread is gonna miss a whole week of fun after sanji took this L.
The poor guy endured 2 weeks of "sanji can tank hakai" "sanji>Kaido" and "Sanji is immune to swords" and then he goes and gets himself banned when oda handed some Ls to sanjino:josad:
He didn't hand him any L, again this is gonna be hilarious when the full summary drops

Pizzabread is gonna miss a whole week of fun after sanji took this L.
The poor guy endured 2 weeks of "sanji can tank hakai" "sanji>Kaido" and "Sanji is immune to swords" and then he goes and gets himself banned when oda handed some Ls to sanjino:josad:
He didn't hand him any L, again this thread is gonna age well when the full summary drops

Status
Not open for further replies.