Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Okay, this sounds a lot better than we initially thought.

When we first saw the Kid Pirates, I just thought they'd be the edgy-spikey-haired cool kids and that they wouldn't be interesting outside of being Supernovas. I'm glad I'm wrong because Kid and Killer are far more interesting than I could have ever hoped for, with Killer being the biggest shocker to me. I'm glad that he's not just some guy in a mask with rotating arm blades, and he and Zoro share a similar dynamic with their captains.

I am looking forward to the Killer vs. Hawkins panels especially.

Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.

Once again, the complete summary gives more context and shits on the kids talking about Sanji getting shot and "TaKInG dAmAGe."

I'm pleased that he's not okay with the PU and is having this existential crisis. Him coming to terms with his Germa Blood and Sora's legacy will make him a better character in the long run, whether or not people agree. We'll also see Germa sometime in the near future, and when that happens, we'll finally get Judge's reaction to all of this. Being the POS he is, it's pretty obvious how he'll react.

I'm looking forward to seeing how to rest of this plays out. Now that Kid is seemingly back in action, will he and Law beat Big Mom?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.