Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer: "“Jin Sonic” (Blade Sonic - 刃音撃 (ジンソニック))!!!"
Can't wait for Killer new move, want to see that panel!!

Big Mom combines Hera and Napoleon to create a thunder sword and is about to finish off Kid.

Law uses “Chambres” to teleport close to Big Mom's head and then uses “Countershock” attack to hit Big Mom with a powerful electric shock in her face. Prometheus launches himself at Law using a new attack called “Stolen Fire” (Stolen Fire - 盗まれた火 (シュトーレン フォイア)). The attack burns Law, who falls down to the ground.

Big Mom recovers, jumps, spins in the air and then swings her sword down at Kid with a new attack called “Mama-Raid” (Mama's Sudden Attack - マーマ急襲 (マーマレイド)). Kid and Law are down in front of Big Mom, but they are still trying to get up.
Big mom really put up three new moves and the attacks sound very op, Kid durability is really something else, dude his tanking Big mom attacks while getting headache by Hawkins hurting him at the same time via head attacks.

But this part sound for me the most hype shit:
A text box explains us that the meaning of the card “Tower” is "the destruction of the old". But it also has another hidden meaning, which is "a new path". Then we can see that Kid rise up again in front of Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Wow, what's up!?
You've suddenly recovered... Kid!!"

Kid: "Ohh, my body feels light..."

The chapter ends with a Killer panel.

Killer: "Go, partner!!!"
Hawkins and Big mom laugh the whole chapter against Kid and Killer, they underestimate them. But this above show, next chapter Kid going crazy all out and finally we see new stuffs. As I thought Law take more the supporter role while Kid get the main role. Can't wait to see how Kid going berserk the next chapters.

Last edited:
WHERE ZORO BOYS AT

Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5210006/

Introduction
The aim of this comparative study of gunshot wounds (GSWs) and stab wounds (SWs) to the neck was to quantify the impact of the mechanism of injury on the outcome and management of penetrating neck injury (PNI).

Outcome
Patients with PNI secondary to GSWs were admitted for twice as long compared with those with SWs and three times as many required admission, for more than ten days. The in-hospital mortality rate was approximately threefold higher in the GSW cohort

---

@MonsterZoro my man take notes quick! This is the buldozing reference between Sanji nonchalantly receiving bullet wounds vs Zoro fainting after receiving scythe stab wounds! :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.