Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hi buddy. Nah I didn't expect hawkins to win nor lose instead I expected him to do something of relevance. If you are going to devote multiple chapters to hawkins , you expect that character to have significance to the actual story. Like what was the point of the plot line of Hawkins and Law escaping the prison? That plot point served nothing to the story. What was the point of having Hawkins in Wano if his only purpose was to get defeated by Killer?
Hawkins purpose was "those who succumb to Kaido are not meant to move forward. Only those brave enough can surpass him bla bla bla". This kind of cliché.

Queen is still chasing him tho, this is clearly oda moving the location of the fight. Honestly when controversial stuff like this happens with Sanji you'd think most would learn by now to wait and see what it leads to for Sanji.

Excuse me exactly what did any of this lead too? He saved momo. And? There were other people that were there to do so even sanji wasn't their.

Sanji and the whole black Maria thing had zero development in terms if how the story moved. He could have given robin clout without having to sustain any damage since he has better observation and speed and thus could have ran from black maria and her subordinates. And don't bring up he was captured since it was stated that escaped and defeated all of the men in black Maria's group only to get recaptured again. He could have used speed and bailed while at the same time announcing Robin's help still having robin do her job in defending sanji without sanji sustaining any unnecessary damage from maria. Problem is though that it still wouldn't have contributed or moved the story in any significant way for the plot

Doggo

And it has nothing to do with my post
It s facts that they dont feel regular bullets
I'm telling you that since their bodies are more developed, they have more resistance than Sanji currently has.
And besides, we don't know how "technical" Oda is. We have no idea if he would go "why not shoot the super armor dude on his uncovered head?" route.

I'm telling you that since their bodies are more developed, they have more resistance than Sanji currently has.
And besides, we don't know how "technical" Oda is. We have no idea if he would go "why not shoot the super armor dude on his uncovered head?" route.
Yeah it will develop but so far their durablility>sanji s

L for those who think queen would not break his swords to other vinsmokes
@Sentinel @playa4321 cough cough

@the-unworthy

:cheers:

I was right, sanji ran away because he was afraid he'd turn evil and kill everyone

:myman: rejoice my man, sanji is still a brave man, he didn't even think about himself or his mother's sacrifice, instead he's thinking about what might happen to others, luffy was right, sanji is indeed a kind man
Bullshit. Since his brothers even though they lacked emotion still was fully capable of completely the task at hand. Sanji wouldn't have just turned evil and sided with queen since even his own brothers wouldn't have done so. Did there lack of emotion turn themself against judge? No. The moment they were free they dealt with the situation at hand. Even had the courtesy to repay sanji just so they wouldn't owe him. So the reason for sanji running away is bullshit

@The Unworthy

:cheers:

I was right, sanji ran away because he was afraid he'd turn evil and kill everyone

:myman: rejoice my man, sanji is still a brave man, he didn't even think about himself or his mother's sacrifice, instead he's thinking about what might happen to others, luffy was right, sanji is indeed a kind man

Y'all were trashing him and calling a coward when he just tried to protect others

G

Gorosei Informer

So Killer character development in Wano>>> Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook and maybe Nami, well Robin as well.
Lmfao that's true! Robins I really liked, Franky vs Sasaki was hype but wasted potential with Sasaki and Kokoro similarities. Brook has barely existed and not had a serious 1v1 that he's also won since he joined the crew and has barely done anything this arc. Oda made him shine too much at WCI I guess lmao.

I really hate Usopp and Namis writing by Oda for this arc and Chopper has been frustrating and confusing too somewhat.

Bullshit. Since his brothers even though they lacked emotion still was fully capable of completely the task at hand. Sanji wouldn't have just turned evil and sided with queen since even his own brothers wouldn't have done so. Did there lack of emotion turn themself against judge? No. The moment they were free they dealt with the situation at hand. Even had the courtesy to repay sanji just so they wouldn't owe him. So the reason for sanji running away is bullshit
Thing is that we don't know what happens when sanji turns evil

But just take a look at yonji, he tried to get into a fight with luffy and the crew for no reason

Sanji will be as bloodthirsty and cruel as them if he looses his emotions and fully becomes like them

But it's literally been 110+ chapters since her introduction and she has served zero purpose thus far. Why do we have to wait another 40 chapters just so she can serve her purpose? Just doesn't make any narrative sense.

Also Orochi has been MIA for like 30 chapters now. What was the purpose of Orochi too? Like why did Oda create him for?
Believe me I understand what you are saying. But if we go by your notion (which isn't really wrong to be honest) we will then have to ask ourselves why was kidd even created in the first place. What has he done in the past to remotely suggest he is significant. Even now he isn't a power rival for luffy. Hell based on feats he isn't even a power rival for zoro.

He is also now even hyping up luffy. So what was the purpose of oda creating his character based on your notion. Why do we have to wait so many chapters for kidd to actually get a confirmed w? Its frustrating. But it's also true.

Its allw about the way oda is telling his story.

Now is it perfect? No.

Are your complaints justified? Yes. Lol

But it's literally been 110+ chapters since her introduction and she has served zero purpose thus far. Why do we have to wait another 40 chapters just so she can serve her purpose? Just doesn't make any narrative sense.

Also Orochi has been MIA for like 30 chapters now. What was the purpose of Orochi too? Like why did Oda create him for?
Like Orochi already server most of his purpose early on in the arc thanks to the back story of wano , kaido , Oden , CP0 etc etc .
Now he was there set the place on fire which now has everyone trying to escape .

Thing is that we don't know what happens when sanji turns evil

But just take a look at yonji, he tried to get into a fight with luffy and the crew for no reason

Sanji will be as bloodthirsty and cruel as them if he looses his emotions and fully becomes like them
That example you gave was poor since yonji was already against them period. He had zero reason to save luffy off rip. However when it pertained to fulfilling their duty to the cause that judge set out they did so. It would be the same with sanji. He isn't going to just jump ship and not fight queen because of lack of emotions. Because his brothers did not do so

Doggo

Lmfao that's true! Robins I really liked, Franky vs Sasaki was hype but wasted potential with Sasaki and Kokoro similarities. Brook has barely existed and not had a serious 1v1 that he's also won since he joined the crew and has barely done anything this arc. Oda made him shine too much at WCI I guess lmao.

I really hate Usopp and Namis writing by Oda for this arc and Chopper has been frustrating and confusing too somewhat.
I think Franky and Brook are "lesser" versions of Zoro and Sanji.
Franky gets some sick fights, but against the mid tier enemies.
Brook gets the clutch moments like Sanji, but he doesn't get any 1v1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.