Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro use his 3 swords to block it. While Kidd didn't use anything to block Mama red but fully tank it by his body. Difference.
And Zoro with broken bones carried on fighting 2 Yonko, wounding one, and helping to take down the other from the roof...

You want to compare what he did vs Killer but not what he did on the rooftop, wonder why. And physically Kid is probably a better 'tanker' than Zoro, but Zoro has better endurance feats.

How many times has King used his blade? Vs. kicking, punching, spearing with beak, slashing with wings, using lunarian fire etc.

Queen spams the lasers most, they are the most practical long/mid range attack, does that mean he only focued on his lasers and not brawling ability? no. Also I don't think it would be as interesting for Oda to draw Queen just slashing with his swords when he has so many other abilities, to pretend that means his sword is a crap sword he doesn't care about is retarded and filled with agenda.

Saying it is some freakishly overpowered stronger than Meito sword is not what I said, don't straw-man my argument.
Totally agree. He is the third in command of one of the biggest Pirate groups out there. Who are mainly focused on weapons and he is gonna use some cheap sword. Naah, they 12 supreme grade swords maybe not even 21 great grade swords but definitely not fodder swords either. As someone who is focused on turning his entire body into weapon will not leave external weapons out.
Post automatically merged:

The proper way is to actually avoid spoilers and read the full chapter as it was intended to be read.
I was being sarcastic. And I wish I had the strength to not look at spoilers

Totally agree. He is the third in command of one of the biggest Pirate groups out there. Who are mainly focused on weapons and he is gonna use some cheap sword. Naah, they 12 supreme grade swords maybe not even 21 great grade swords but definitely not fodder swords either. As someone who is focused on turning his entire body into weapon will not leave external weapons out.

I was being sarcastic. And I wish I had the strength to not look at spoilers
In the new world if they aren't those type of swords you listed above then they are fodder swords.

One minor fight is over this chapter
Only Raizo vs Fuku & Drake vs Apoo remaining
So Oda can finally head on to the main fight (Yonko vs SN, Luffy Wings vs Kaido Wings)

I see act 3 ending after Raizo and Drake beat their opponent.

If Oda really gives Raizo and Fukurokuju a full fight (for the non strawhat standard of course, like Killer's) instead of giving that full fight to Neko and Inu I swear I'm gonna be really mad.

no you can't feel pain but fear ,being not well but you will not hurt from them.if you are feeling the cut. Will you feel the same type pain when emotionally hurt right?
I don't totally understand you because you express yourself poorly, but if you meant that emotional pain doesn't exist because you will not be hurt, then I must tell you that not even physical pain equals being physically hurt.

In the new world if they aren't those type of swords you listed above then they are fodder swords.
So 12+21=33 and that’s it. There are no other good swords? What about 50 grade swords? What you said is your opinion on swords and sword doesn’t become less good because it’s in the new world. The quality of the blade remains the same no matter where you are. The change of getting your hands on one in the new world is higher and that’s it.

So 12+21=33 and that’s it. There are no other good swords? What about 50 grade swords? What you said is your opinion on swords and sword doesn’t become less good because it’s in the new world. The quality of the blade remains the same no matter where you are. The change of getting your hands on one in the new world is higher and that’s it.
Will reiterate it again for you. If it ain't the blades you mentioned above or a blade with a devil fruit ability or even a blade made from wapo metal then in the new world it is trash. Hence why your haki game is going to have to be big to compensate for your blades fodderness

Next time I go the a restaurant and the waitress asks me how I want my steak. I will tell her one piece kidd special. Cuz this dude about to be well done

Will reiterate it again for you. If it ain't the blades you mentioned above or a blade with a devil fruit ability or even a blade made from wapo metal then in the new world it is trash. Hence why your haki game is going to have to be big to compensate for your blades fodderness
And I’m gonna say that again for you. That is not true and that is just your opinion. With 83 meitos in total we can assume that around 20 are in the hands of the WG. I’m assuming this cuz tashigi said most of them are in the hands of pirates. Some are family heirlooms which leaves us with let’s say 40-50 and not all of them are in new world. So there aren’t any more good swords?

92% man what a clown

You have me lost. He never said killers death was 92 percent assured in their fight. He mentioned generally speaking that killers death in this war is 92 percent which makes sense since I am of the belief that killer will be wanes tragedy also aligning with the comparison to luffy if he has lost his second in command

There is a reason why Ope fruit itself is worth more than a Yonko, and there is no one in the series who can utilize it better than Law. His abilities are already broken, Oda's only gonna make things harder for himself if he makes Law anymore broken.
Ope fruit is only worth that much because of the miracles and immortality it can give. Not because of “hax” that’s just fandom talk

No Yonko should get beaten by anyone who doesnt have ACoC much less CoC in direct combat. All CoC users have been proven to be walls for Luffy to climb or absolute monsters. Kidd needs a massive power up to compete at this point, BM has taken basically no real dmg it would be PIS for her to be even remotely matched by the likes of a Luffy cheerleader.

If BM gets beaten by Law and a nonACoC Kidd then that will knock Yonko rep down by huge factors

Status
Not open for further replies.