Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Meme isn't relevant enough in the story to warrant another arc with her, even as a side villain.

Her strongest subordinate got beaten up in WCI

The most plot relevant of her subordinates got beaten up by Nekomamushi

The rest of her crew will probably come into play in this arc and get beaten (either by CP0 or by the alliance)

She's falling in this arc.

I just find it weird that Oda didn't draw Kidd below the sword when BM strike while he drew Luffy on Ragnarok. But I got the feeling I will take the L on this one LOL.
There's nothing showing Kid dodged or avoided the hit. If any he was shown holding his head not moving before the attack. So are you saying Meme is so awful she can't even aim?:milaugh:

She's falling in this arc.
Problem, with her falling down now is unresolved stuff from WCI...what happened to all those guys etc.. and even her own plot is still unresolved. Will Olin plot be brought back?/........ oda can ditch all that and just make her fall this arc by slipping on a stone or something.

Problem, with her falling down now is unresolved stuff from WCI...what happened to all those guys etc.. and even her own plot is still unresolved. Will Olin plot be brought back?/........ oda can ditch all that and just make her fall this arc by slipping on a stone or something.
Easy
Oda can make it so that Blackbeard invaded WCI and stole the poneglyph and pudding to decipher the poneglyph in the absence of Lin

There’s nothing unresolved from WCI that requires Big Mom

Boy it just dawned on me that you killer fans are evil and are the complete opposite of luffy fans. You guys are actually luffy haters. I mean if you think of it it makes sense. I mean why would you want to have your protagonist be equal or be compared to a person that's gets not one W.

These kids fans really out here comparing luffy to a L.maker constantly. No wonder oda had to make it clear else luffy would have never been seething on becoming yonko tier

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy has incredible Haki that gives him a huge defense and attack and he his made of rubber. How do you come up with the idea that kid has better defense?:kayneshrug:
Did you skip the entire Onigashima raid? He tanked Apoo's attack and called it trash. Luffy on the other hand passed out for a hot min.

Status
Not open for further replies.