Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh am sorry mate but Oda displayed too much content for Kaido not to be most likely killed around the end of this arc.

"Perfection can be found in death"
The suicidal attempts
Zoro's declaration

Too many themes to dismiss, that would be hands down asinine tbh.
Again… those are the wrong ideology Kaido believes in… which will be challenged and defeated by Luffy

Those are Kaido’s desires… and Luffy handing them to Kaido makes Kaido’s ideology win over Luffy

Oda will not handle Kaido’s death like that…

Do I think Kaido will die? Yeah, but not through Luffy or ANYONE from our alliance…
It will happen by EITHER extra party like Blackbeard… or by WG right after this battle, or even in another war later on by EoS

but non of the alliance will take Kaido’s life

Again… those are the wrong ideology Kaido believes in… which will be challenged and defeated by Luffy

Those are Kaido’s desires… and Luffy handing them to Kaido makes Kaido’s ideology win over Luffy

Oda will not handle Kaido’s death like that…

Do I think Kaido will die? Yeah, but not through Luffy or ANYONE from our alliance…
It will happen by EITHER extra party like Blackbeard… or by WG right after this battle, or even in another war later on by EoS

but non of the alliance will take Kaido’s life
I can't wait for the series to speed up so that Oda shows us the light. :endthis:

How has Hawkins even managed to be a member of the worst generation?
That guy seems to be as weak as bababnuki and over-relies on the same tricks over and over again.
Even X-Drake looks strong compared to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.