Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To who does he explain it? I think I remember about everything that's been said about Ope Ope fruit. Just describe the scenario where Doffy says what you said; I'll fine it myself.

Here, Drake's father literally says that the world government is willing to pay a lot of money to get it. Why do you think they want it? For its surgical abilities or for body switching abilities? It's clear that they are willing to pay 5bill for it's eternal youth operation. Without the eternal youth Ope Ope no mi is another powerful DF ability. Like for example, how much do you think Gura Gura is worth? It can destroy the entire world but I highly doubt that it's as expensive as Ope Ope no mi.

I'd actually tolerate haki bloom a bit more if Kid gets some of it too, my biggest problem with it is that so far it seems only Luffy is allowed to improve his haki during battle. He may the MC but it makes the story less credible imo when one character gets all the power-ups:kayneshrug:

The idea is what happened afterwards
He entrusted Kaido to Luffy

This is like every colloseum fighter wanting to beat Doffy by himself and all announced that…

But at the very end, they all entrusted it to Luffy…
Here Zoro wanted to get a taste of Kaido’s toughness… at the very end, he went to lower levels… and told Sanji specifically that Luffy will handle Kaido and will defeat him

he entrusted it to Luffy… while he decided to be useful with King…
Kinemon also announced he will behead Kaido before the raid, does that make it a guarantee!?
Kinemon after they lost with scabbard decided to be more useful somewhere else and leave Kaido to Luffy

it is Luffy… and Luffy alone to finish Kaido

Exatly, they all know that only Luffy can 1x1 Kaido at this point. Yamato even specially stated that.

ZKK fans get higher on copium every day :myman::myman:

I'd actually tolerate haki bloom a bit more if Kid gets some of it too, my biggest problem with it is that so far it seems only Luffy is allowed to improve his haki during battle. He may the MC but it makes the story less credible imo when one character gets all the power-ups:kayneshrug:
Zoro got it too with unlocking CoC
Usopp too with CoO
It’s just more visible with Luffy cause Oda loves to highlight Luffy the most

Status
Not open for further replies.