Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be the first to actually wound her on panel, but I can't see them beating BM, it doesn't make sense from a power scaling perspective, let alone a narrative perspective.
This is Luffy's journey to take down the yonkos, he took down half of the shichibukai personally one way or another; and has been saying he will take down BM to multiple people for 100s of chapters, BM isn't going down without at least fighting against Luffy properly.
I think they’ll deal her a devastating loss in this arc and send her packing, and she’ll be rescued by the BMP. Law and Kidd will destroy her reputation as a pirate, but Luffy will ultimately be the one to rid the world of Big Mom once and for all.

How the fuck is running from a fight like a little bitch compares to saving the captain?
He's dodging tho, he's not running away, and there are other examples tho

I just used this one to show how stupid the other's guy logic that running away equals being a non conqueror

The fact that you think it's stupid just means I proved my point, it is stupid

Zoro literally said they need to save their energy for Kaido instead of try and figure out Apoo's powers and take damage in doing so. Luffy was K.Oed, his ass was on the line.
And sanji isn't getting away for a good reason?

I'm not bashing on zoro, I hate downplaying a character to wank off another

Just trying to say that the very logic used to downplay sanji is stupid, thank you for agreeing that it is stupid, loi it's the whole point, running away for good reasons doesn't mean being a coward

I think they’ll deal her a devastating loss in this arc and send her packing, and she’ll be rescued by the BMP. Law and Kidd will destroy her reputation as a pirate, but Luffy will ultimately be the one to rid the world of Big Mom once and for all.
Luffy already did that in WCI by ruining the wedding and taking back Sanji, Morgan reported it all. Luffy became the 5th emperor by defeating her strongest subordinate, crashing and humiliating her on her territory.

Law and Kid have no history or serious beef with BM. If they beat her here then narratively and power level wise its complete bullshit.

And sanji isn't getting away for a good reason?

I'm not bashing on zoro, I hate downplaying a character to wank off another

Just trying to say that the very logic used to downplay sanji is stupid, thank you for agreeing that it is stupid, loi it's the whole point, running away for good reasons doesn't mean being a coward
Yeah Sanji is alright.
He's just dealing with emotional crisis, it makes sense with his character.

I am curious who fights queen in the mean time.
Post automatically merged:

Oii jackass @TheAncientCenturion I want my Zoro tag back. Fuck this garbage tag

How the fuck is running from a fight like a little bitch compares to saving the captain?
Not a little bitch lmao, he is changing, his whole body is changing, his heart is probably changing. so he needs time to think but of course Queen will not let him a second to breath, so only option is to go away trying to calm and understand what is happening before fighting again. HE ISNT RUNNING BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF QUEEN, BUT BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF HIMSELF. I hope you can understand that

no ,that doesn't make any sense zoro saving his captain vs sanji running away like a bitch?:nicagesmile:
He's dodging, and zoro is running away from ennemies, he has good reasons to run away, which is not get himself and luffy killed

It's really that simple, sanji is just dodging queen's beams because you known, who the heck is gonna beat the guy is he's dead?

Not a little bitch lmao, he is changing, his whole body is changing, his heart is probably changing. so he needs time to think but of course Queen will not let him a second to breath, so only option is to go away trying to calm and understand what is happening before fighting again. HE ISNT RUNNING BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF QUEEN, BUT BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF HIMSELF. I hope you can understand that
Agreed
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I should write one more essay to defend Sanji??

Yeah Sanji is alright.
He's just dealing with emotional crisis, it makes sense with his character.

I am curious who fights queen in the mean time.
Sanji himself. Queen is running after Sanji right now. If he can't catchup, Queen will probably start attacking random samurais or maybe even chopper. Sanji will come back to save them.

Zori fans dont understand shit bruh, they lack brain cells:milaugh:

No they were going to kaido
Zoro literally says on that page we have to be fresh for kaido
So stfu go cry some more
Who sanji running to ? No one he's running away
They need to be fresh for Kaido, that's why they're running away, still doesn't change the fact that they ran away

And sanji is running to fricking victory lmao, he's thinking about the situation while dodging beams, he's still on the battlefield, he didn't flee from it, he's trying to not die before beating queen and fixing his emotions

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's dodging, and zoro is running away from ennemies, he has good reasons to run away, which is not get himself and luffy killed

It's really that simple, sanji is just dodging queen's beams because you known, who the heck is gonna beat the guy is he's dead?
no he ain't dodging shit he's running he's even asking queen to give him a sec,stop pretending he's dodging just because queen's slow ass missed some laser beams

no he ain't dodging shit he's running he's even asking queen to give him a sec,stop pretending he's dodging just because queen's slow ass missed some laser beams
He asked for a sec to think, then queen started shooting

He is dodging, you think queen who has coo has a bad aim? Bro lmao how the fuck are you reading a story?

Might as well write your own fan fic or something

Sanji is clearly dodging, if he just stood there he would've been shot and zoro dodged queen's attack too, what does it mean by your logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.