Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes the Yonko threat so low….
We can’t take them seriously. Law and Kid can eat attacks all day. I miss the Akainu vs WB or other MF fights : if you get hit by a top tiers you will be out of the fight or at least you will feel it deeply.
Yonko or any other threat exist only againt Luffy or Sanji since they are readymade hypetools for Oda. The threat will be gone once they face other characters. Even Kinemon was not knocked out by Kaidou swing to the head. Even supernova threat exist only against Luffy (see Apoo).

I mean, I knew Kid was a tank before, but can we take a moment to appreciate how much of a monster he is?

Then goes to complain about this not being a mere headache right after:

This just man built different.

:steef:
That is not tank lol. That is just Oda bullshit writing. You can't tell me the Yonko full swing can't even inflict little damage to someone who is not even defending himself.

Killer definitely got my deepest appreciations after this chapter

So smart, and all of his speeches were just... marvelous, seriously good shit, thats one of the things i praise the most in a character.

Glad that Oda gave him that spotlight, definitely wasn't expecting that from anyone but Strawhats

Damn seems like every body is getting Durability feats, Meanwhile Loro's Play times ticking, somebody give him a second round dose of Mink sperm allready or else he'll return to Vegetative state.

I mean, I knew Kid was a tank before, but can we take a moment to appreciate how much of a monster he is?

Then goes to complain about this not being a mere headache right after:

This just man built different.

:steef:
hawkins must've amplified the damage, because the force he used was not enough to break the stone pillar even with multiple hits.

W

Wonderful World

That is not tank lol. That is just Oda bullshit writing. You can't tell me the Yonko full swing can't even inflict little damage to someone who is not even defending himself.
Oda makes mistakes, true, but it's still pretty impressive. It's not like he's taking that attack from just anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.