Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws the first WG to injure Meme. An by virtue of the Mechanics behind his awakening, the feats directly translate to Kaido
:perocry:

Law awakening basically ACoA- tho seemly much more potent depending on how much blood Meme coughing up. An this is the opening shit. Fuck anything related to DR arc @playa4321 @Bogard Laws In the big leagues.@

Kid from what I’m gathering, awakening has 2 noticeable functions. Firstly it counteracts extremely mobile characters abilities like flight/FS/shambles. By theoretically making his attacks as hard to dodge as lord Kata. As they Home on to there targets, no matter if they dodge. Secondly if he’s able to add magnetism to the opponent, an do an opposite force on himself. He can potentially make it harder to Land attacks or weakened the impact all together @ReggieZoldyck21 @Legendaryconquer#1

Wonder what Oda will make of the Luffy v Big Mom decade plus long foreshadowing now. After all I quite doubt he will literally defeat all Emperors like he had claimed.
The way I see it even if luffy defeats kaido it would not have been a concrete 1v1 since kaido was fighting non-stop while luffy already lost and had to get assisted etc.

Bigmom is going to be his first 1v1 yonko that he will beat

He won't fight Shanks

And will probably just like against kaido need help to defeat blackbeard

For me makes perfect sense they not using It on roof top.

A thing as a last resort you use It when you sure os gonna have efect. Not against 2 yonkos 100% with hight chances of not doing It right.

Both law and Kidd went ALL OUT bu without their ace yet.
They should have used their aces the moment they isolated Big Mom. Why wait around when they're getting their asses handed to them by BM only to use these aces of their after getting bloodied by her.

You guys may call it bullshit and it probably is, but this is simply Oda’s stupid way of writing. When it isn’t a characters turn to shine even if it makes no sense for them to hold back, Oda will hold them back from going all out. And then when their time comes they will start using abilities we’ve never seen and you’ll be asking yourself “why didn’t you do this before?” Same shit happened with King and Sanji in this arc. And I knew the same would happen with Kidd. The dude threw out like 2 basic ass attacks on the roof and y’all thought he was going all out? Lol

Apparently Kidd is not as broken as some fans had thought
The technique he used wasn’t too impressive true especially in comparison to that of Law. However, he surely has more to show with awakening. I ain’t betting against Oda making Kid use some insane attacks with awakening later on in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.