Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido? Him and Big Mom? She said she sees him as a younger brother so unless she wanted to "Ara ara" him? Or even "Mama mama"?

OH GOD!

:whitepress::chopoff::kaidowhat::luchosop:

Funnily enough, me and some others were on the Kaido x Big Mom train way before that reveal and there was tons of fan art shipping them too lmao. Oda fucking trolled/played us all so hard!

:nicagesmile::beckmoji::jinbewat::saden:

His genius is absolutely staggering. I can expect anything now.

Well now its only confirmed
AdvCoC wank is also not gonna work since no advCoC Luffy/Zoro cheer leaders are about to defeat her.

People just use Luffy vs Kaido PIS and run with it forgetting the fact that Marco LITERALLY won his encounter with Big Mom and Zoro is defeating someone stronger than Marco.

Btw I wanted to ask you Zoro vs Big Mom right now who wins?
chances are, Kid's going to get ACoC to beat big mom

We haven't seen the actual panels so idk how it goes, but at least from the summary, it seems like Law, and not Kid, was the one to do serious damage to big mom. However, Law's awakening is probably his ultimate attack as it drains a lot of stamina.

This fight will ultimately turn into big mom vs kid, and Kid obviously can't win by just throwing trash at her. So far we're yet to see Kid use CoC, despite the fact that we know he has it. I'm betting oda will give him a haki bloom.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
chances are, Kid's going to get ACoC to beat big mom

We haven't seen the actual panels so idk how it goes, but at least from the summary, it seems like Law, and not Kid, was the one to do serious damage to big mom. However, Law's awakening is probably his ultimate attack as it drains a lot of stamina.

This fight will ultimately turn into big mom vs kid, and Kid obviously can't win by just throwing trash at her. So far we're yet to see Kid use CoC, despite the fact that we know he has it. I'm betting oda will give him a haki bloom.
Kidd ain't getting acoc
You need to know how to flow your haki to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.