Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meme couldn't touch Zoro but she's dog walking the baddie that defeated her an her entire crew without any of them being able to do anything about it...:gokulaugh:

I wonder why she ran from Marco, she forgot her leash?:endthis:

Here’s my little theory on why Oda brought
back Kinemon and Kanjuro’s last attack :-

Kinemon thought he finished Kanjuro but Kanjuro was still alive and produced his last devastating attack. Kinemon goes and stops that attack protecting everyone inside Onigashima. Kinemon dies after stopping the attack from Kanjuro (who’s dead). A true and epic end for both Kinemon and Kanjuro character who were supposedly best friends.
Dope theory i think for it to have relevance though people should see this happen if not they both could of just stayed dead

And Zoro scarred Kaido for life in 1 on 1 while Law and Kid are fighting as a duo. With that said i agree they are superior to Zoro featwise due to the fact their awakening is a mode unlike Zoro's asura+ the fact Zoro doesn't control coc yet, but they are still on the same tier

Luffy has nothing to do with that considering he is a tier ahead of them, or at least for now since Kid may awake adcoc himself
Do you agree that awakening is a mode, while ashura is just a final asspull to perform a single attack, but still puts Zoro on the level of the Kid and Law? This is pretty ridiculous.

It seems that the fact that the Kid and Law are facing a yonkou while Zoro is facing a YC is not enough to prove how wrong it is to put Zoro on their level, this is absurd.

@playa4321 told you doffy wankers would try to scale him to Law:lawsigh:
To be fair, it is only Sanjikun this time who crying over the fact that his headcanon is wrong.
Geo is pretty fine with what happen in this chapter, he didn´t believe in a big powerup but he didn´t deny that current Law>Doffy.
It is all over again Sanjikun who is crying out...

Alone thinking that Law could have awakening in DR, dude is delusion asf...

That's situational. It's not an argument for saying they are a tier above.
That’s ridiculous. That’s like saying that Luffy wasn’t significantly stronger than Zoro in EL despite fighting someone that was near twice as strong as Zoro’s opponent because it was “situational.”

Zoro was full health post-medicine and Oda put him against King, while a worn Law and Kid are fighting Big Mom, who would murder King with ease. You’re right that it’s not an argument, but you’re wrong about for what. Zoro isn’t on their level, and never was. That was always fanboy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.