Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Law and Kidd will have PU but I don't think that's enough. They should have a bit of haki bloom.

Apoo and Drake alliance?

Kanjuro still alive? Guy has nine live like Orochi.

There is no way Big Mom is going to be defeated that quickly and before certain other characters, we still haven't seen Big Mom use her awakening yet and we still haven't seen her use advanced CoC against Kid and Law.

This is just Oda giving us a Kid and Law hype moment seeing how they needed one especially for Kid, I still believe that they will defeat Big Mom after all three of them go all out and also I still believe that Big Mom will be defeated right before Kaido or at the same time as him.

The only other possibility that can happen is somehow Kid and Law remove Big Mom from Onigashima instead of defeating her.
If Kidd turning Meme into a giant magnet means so many scrap metals will squeeze the life out of her, Law might use his awakening to transfer her vital internal organs (like her heart or brains, if she had any) to the seas.

She can then choose to die slowly in Onigashima or remove herself by jumping to the seas to find her organs.

Me me me i'm number xx Law fan i imagine Law teleport to inside BM and ripping her heart instantly letsgooo
Yeah potentially he could operate inside her body and perform any kind of surgical operation. I imagine Gamma Knife is an option too for instance.

Oda will probably have to make sure our Law is not too vastly broken lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.