Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Right and he's predicting Kaido will die.

That honestly makes my eyes roll.
Maybe he knows thats why last year he was saying it was never gonna happen but this year he switched to a "maybe" and even wrote an article about a certain green haired character called "dragon slayer"

I feel like its kinda obvious where this subplot is going to go from here. Kid's awakening turned big mom into a giant magnet. Kid and Law met up with Yamato, and Yamato is going to the basement, where the bombs are.

Kid and Law will ride wolf form yamato(no sex jokes pls) through the dome while big mom chases after them, collecting more and more metal as she goes by and destroying most of kaido's castle.

Big Mom chases Yamato into the basement, Law separates the basement from the rest of onigashima with a giant room, and big mom falls from onigashima as Kid's awakening causes all the weapons of onigashima to stick to her and explode.
This seems possible

I'm really glad that Drake knows that he can't trust Apoo as he should. He's a relatively smart guy, but I'm not sure he would be able to handle the remaining numbers and Apoo all at the same time once he declines which looks like that what he may be doing. Especially since the Numbers are HUGE.

I'm all for a tag team for Drake to take out Apoo first and then join up with someone else to focus on these new numbers, but we just have to wait and see. If it happens like this, it would be a good chance to see some other attacks from Drake. Just gotta see what Oda has in store.

That aside, lots of interesting things happened this chapter. Orochi doesn't deserve to get away... So, pretty good overall!

Edit: Also, it would be APOO, the Informant, who has pretty good idea on Drake being a Marine Spy. I actually like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.