Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Fujitora and GB are the New gen Admirals. They're both fighting against the WG which makes them perfect for the new "good" era.
GB also seems very young, he'd fit well with Coby and Smoker.

Fujitora becomes FA for sure.
Drake definitely has admiral potential in him
Likely the 4th strongest supernova captain, he's captain of sword, was raised by sengoku, and him probably being law's marine counterpart

Depending on what happens with ryokugyu i can see him being an admiral still eos but we really don't got much to go by other than he doesn't like the wg either
Smoker might or might not take the offer
And koby will likely not be close to admiral level by the time luffy becomes pirate king. In an epilogue yeah definitely

Kid's awakening is a double edged sword ngl. If whoever he's fighting tank's that move or counters it with their superior Haki, he is now vulnerable af. He's lucky Law was there imo.
Kind of reminds me of Luffy gassing out after using G4 at the beginning

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The Admirals island scale Awakenings.
:steef:
As useless as these two lame awakenings that are crammed into the same chapter because of how useless they are... :crazwhat:
Yes, praise Cracker as he deserves to be :finally:
The only thing worth a praise is that he is the perfect counter to Luffy, just like Kidd is.
Otherwise, not impressive whatsoever. :myman:
Provimg my point of how the minumum required to hurt big mom from the outside wihtout her using hardening is Gear 4 Kong Gun without advanced haki.
Yes, if you are trying to hurt her with a lame fist. Try using a sharp weapon and you will harm her way easier. :myman:
Whatever Luffy does is simply not impressive because of how bad he is. Time to understand that.

Didn't change my point at all. He beat doflamingo and then was jobbing to the 3rd strongest in Big memes crew. God bless Nami and her abilities
Nah… that’s not how you calculate things…

Luffy beat a shichibukai with Law help
Then beat Cracker with Nami’s help
Then beat Katakuri (who is above both of them) SOLO and alone

then went to this arc NOT NEEDING to face underlings as main fights… so he only went for Kaido and Kaido alone…and didn’t suffer against any underling, he left it for his crew and allies

you think after this, he will go down and face underlings in main fights !? Wake up Lol

This may only be true in case Gorosei are god level tiers and Luffy needs to beat one before facing Imu-sama

but other pirate crews? Luffy is only handling captains now

Doesn't matter. Kaido is the one known as the strongest. In a one on one bet who would people bet on?
And when have I said that Shanks is stronger than Kaido, how did you jump from weakest to strongest and why are you using a false translation when you know it is one, lol?

Big mom isn't pushing Kaido to Extreme diff, Shanks does.

And when have I said that Shanks is stronger than Kaido, how did you jump from weakest to strongest and why are you using a false translation when you know it is one, lol?

Big mom isn't pushing Kaido to Extreme diff, Shanks does.
We literally just saw Kaido and BM fight equally for days despite him trying to kill her and her not using her homies
We literally also know WB>Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.