Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks was implied to be the weakest emperor lol
Where? I don’t think shanks is as OP as his fans make him seem. But he is definitely not the weakest. Honestly I think Blackbeard is the weakest. And shanks is confirmed to have the strongest crew. Kaido has king and queen and let’s include even jack. The flying six aren’t that bad either. Big mom has Katakuri,smoothie and cracker. But apart from that what is there to their crews.
Shanks is said to have the best balanced crew out of all of them. Ben Beckmann has been stated to be only a little behind shanks in strength and is the smartest guy from east blue. Think about it a yonkou and someone almost at that level in his crew. On top of that all the other high officers in shanks group. That is why I think that shanks while not the strongest yonkou in person is still the most powerful yonkou

Where? I don’t think shanks is as OP as his fans make him seem. But he is definitely not the weakest. Honestly I think Blackbeard is the weakest. And shanks is confirmed to have the strongest crew. Kaido has king and queen and let’s include even jack. The flying six aren’t that bad either. Big mom has Katakuri,smoothie and cracker. But apart from that what is there to their crews.
Shanks is said to have the best balanced crew out of all of them. Ben Beckmann has been stated to be only a little behind shanks in strength and is the smartest guy from east blue. Think about it a yonkou and someone almost at that level in his crew. On top of that all the other high officers in shanks group. That is why I think that shanks while not the strongest yonkou in person is still the most powerful yonkou
Ben Beckman yonkou level is just a fantasy

He did that already in ch 1027 you could see him reaching for his sword at the end of that chapter. He seems pretty skilled with the blade despite his style, facing Zoro it's not like he will have much of a choice:myman:
I hate how viz translated that zoro line makes him some like some annoying ass boomer
:kriwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He did that already in ch 1027 you could see him reaching for his sword at the end of that chapter. He seems pretty skilled with the blade despite his style, facing Zoro it's not like he will have much of a choice:myman:
ooooooh nice catch. I hadn't noticed it at all.

Different from Ennies lobby, Oda is really using this "back and forth" from forms, huh? I thought it was weird at first, but I actually like it.

[
Yeah this narrative talk is pretty funny lol. Whole narrative this arc is about the next generation surpassing the old one but somehow two of the five characters that literally had a double spread calling them leaders of the next generation are going to lose their fight against a relic of the past xD. I ain't saying this Is going to be easy (Heck I expect some exterior help til Kid gets adcoc) but they aren't getting out of this fight as the losers. Hawkins had this thinking and we know what happened to him last chapter lol.
Exactly lol, I guess Hawkins is gonna be right to some of these people :kayneshrug:

Yeah this narrative talk is pretty funny lol. Whole narrative this arc is about the next generation surpassing the old one but somehow two of the five characters that literally had a double spread calling them leaders of the next generation are going to lose their fight against a relic of the past xD. I ain't saying this Is going to be easy (Heck I expect some exterior help til Kid gets adcoc) but they aren't getting out of this fight as the losers. Hawkins had this thinking and we know what happened to him last chapter lol.
People are still in denial about Big Mom losing here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.