Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acting willfully ignorant as usual.
Did Luffy's G4 INTERNAL DESTRUCTION GATTLING happen before or after this?
Kaido's organs were already damaged from that barage, and being made to spit up Luffy from a surface slash did not do the internal damage, it merely exposed the effects of it.
A slash can cause internal internal injury if it cuts through the surface of your body and hit inner organs. Kaido spit up blood from Zoro's attack means it penetrated the surface of his body and hit his internal organs.

I'm not debating you.

Oda stated him to be a swordsman with the likes of Kinemon, Brook, & Zoro.

Also statements in the manga prove he's a swordsman.

This is a fact. Debating whether Law is a swordsman is debating whether you're a human or not.
Yeah so what??
He used sword, by definition he is swordsman
But nobody with brain put him on same class as true swordsmaster.
He has Ope Ope no mi which is what he's known for

:choppawhat:

I really believe Kanjuro somehow is going to give some kind of PU to Orochi. Maybe he'll draw a giant dragon/7-headed snake or whatever else that maybe will act like a Susano that Orochi could use/ride inside.
Lol i thought i edited that already :gokulaugh:

Pls no more Kanjuro thingy, he did a good work now he can die

Ryou, internal destruction Ryou etc are applications of CoA and Luffy has certain application that Zoro doesn't even need. Zoro's Raw CoA level is so high, he does more external damage than Luffy but also more internal damage.

Look at how much blood Kaido is coughing from Zoro's casual attack. Blood coughing shows internal damage, show me Luffy matching that with his CoA
You consider that a lot of blood? Zoro has commented at the beginning of the rooftop fight about the “haki” Luffy was training with the old man in a way which shows he has no knowledge of it. It’s simple Luffy has a higher stage of CoA than anyone in our side in the war. Don’t compare how slash and a punch or a kick can deal damage. The slash “River of sea” from the kappa guy did the same as Zoro’s causing zoan Kaido caught blood(not saying they are equal in AP) and that doesn’t equate to Kappa guy having better CoA than Luffy unless you say Zoro and the kappa guy have equal level of haki and both are higher than Luffy.

A slash can cause internal internal injury if it cuts through the surface of your body and hit inner organs. Kaido spit up blood from Zoro's attack means it penetrated the surface of his body and hit his internal organs.
It was a surface cut you loon.
Kaido took several pages of kong gattling a few pages prior, each infused with internal destruction ryuo, a level of CoA THAT ZORO DOES NOT POSSESS.

You consider that a lot of blood? Zoro has commented at the beginning of the rooftop fight about the “haki” Luffy was training with the old man in a way which shows he has no knowledge of it. It’s simple Luffy has a higher stage of CoA than anyone in our side in the war. Don’t compare how slash and a punch or a kick can deal damage. The slash “River of sea” from the kappa guy did the same as Zoro’s causing zoan Kaido caught blood(not saying they are equal in AP) and that doesn’t equate to Kappa guy having better CoA than Luffy unless you say Zoro and the kappa guy have equal level of haki and both are higher than Luffy.
Its a lot of blood for internal destruction lmao, show me Luffy making Kaido cough up this much blood.
The Kappa guy never made Kaido cough up blood, he cut him on the mouth, Zoro cut on him on the chest but damage was so much it hurt him internal and him coughing up blood, factually wrong example.

One Piece character don't have internal organs unless plot demands it. :kata:

in this arc the only one we have seen 100% use his most powerful attack is zoro.

luffy kid kaido big mom law sanji is missing who only showed their basic attacks

we saw luffy ch 1010 haki no master> ashura
law kroom> ashura
kid awakening>
kaido basic attack> ashura
basic big mom ashura attack

AP luffy> kaido> big mom> law> zoro> killer

It s simple
Magma>fire(akainu ace)
Cold>snow(aokiji monet)
Baby5>mr1
Fuji s fruit>>kidds
Yeah, I kinda have to agree

albeit Fuji's fruit isn't superior in every single conceivable way. Like while Kid has never used this power, in theory he could use fruit to induce electricity.

Also, Kid seems to have better control of the objects his powers effect. Like Fujitora usually just grabs something and throws it at people. We've never seen him using his powers to construct things, like how Kid makes giant metal arms or a metal box, or even that bird in that cover Oda drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.