Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law being able to only use awakening as their last resort seems kinda forced to me. I mean awakening is a sign that the user has mastered his devil fruit to the limit. Why should it take any toll on the user ?
Doflamingo and Katakuri seemed just fine.

This is just Luffy and his limited haki all over again.
It is, and sadly that is only thing oda could write to make Law and Kid be somewhat useful against BM. I doubt he is going to make them defeat BM just by this awakening plot. But it does show oda didn't give any thoughts to the fights or this whole war itself.

Disagree here, the planning start from pre-TS so imo you dont see Wano but its build-up instead. Yonkou alliance is good, but the execution is messy. WSC hype is good, but WSC being hostage-dependant and got PTSD from Oden is messy. BM concept is good in the start of post-TS (Fishman Island), but Olin Mode and Mama Mode and all her clumsiness is messy. Legendary Hour is extremely hyped dont blink your eyes etc, the execution is totally abrupt and unfulfilled. Oden is trope collection, he was a fool that dancing naked due to an empty and shallow threat/bluff. Training Arc in Udon is supposed to be good, but Luffy fighting Holdem and Sumo and Batman etc for who knows how many chapters is messy. The fight drags and so much more unfocused compared to Arabasta. The Wano war doesnt even felt like war but a messy tournament instead, as a war...Marineford eclipsed it so much its not comparable. Luffy had no character development and no maturity after facing a Yonkou and he gets more one-dimensional instead with his PK declaration that repeated routinely with no creative depiction, all Luffy's struggle against Katakuri was an empty struggle since all alliance suddenly gets powerups left and right and suddenly strong enough to fight YCs, Kaidou and BM's devil fruit being lame in execution and just become elemental fireworks without any sense of danger or lethality...etc.
Agree with this especially Luffy part. He was shat on by Oda very hard. The dude doesn't have any presence in the whole arc.

Bogard

You can't win
I thought so before, but with Law awakening his fruit, it's debatable.

> Gamma knife can already kill YC lvl fighters(Doffy would have died if not his switching ability)

> Just imagine how overpowered it's awakening is if it can freely attack you both from the inside and outside :crazwhat:

It'd depend on Kid's own awakening fruit, plus i think Oda will do something with Kid's own conqueror haki

The Kanjuro shit just leds credence to the though that Oda is ready to fuck any character arc, scene and dialogue as long as he gets to throw a curve ball or a fakeout, even if its incredibly stupid and unnecesary.

Great stuff for Kid and Law awakening their abilities just further confirmation BM is going down, i guess Oda wanted something different for these two the haki demons will be Luffy and Zoro. If both awakened their abilities does that mean not all df are as difficult to awaken, thinking about Luffy who already has incredible mastery still hasn't been able to do it yet.

You seriously have reading comprehension issues. Stick to the subject fanboy. The subject was your claim of "Wano is thoroughly planned" , not about Alabasta. Learn to read and comprehend my guy.
Reread the original post. I started the post by comparing Arabasta and Wano and why Wano is planned better than Alabasta.

Status
Not open for further replies.