Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Yamato will finish Kanjuro and Orochi at the same time!
Orochi would totally try to blow up the stored ammo and explosives to ignite the castle!

@ShishioIsBack There is literally a 0% chance for current Zoro to be above current Kid and Law. He needs a power up
Zoro low diffs either of them.
How many times do I need to tell you I put Zoro above Big Mom, and you keep bringing up this bullshit.

How can Zoros cheer leader and his minion be stronger than him? Was Kinnemon stronger than Zoro in Dressrosa? Was Oden stronger than Roger and WB when they clashed?

Even if Law or Zoro can solo Big Mom, they are not stronger much less 2v1.

Lemme repeat myself I am not fucking with you, I don't see any reason at all besides Zoro hate, Yonko wank, bias and intellectual dishonesty to put Big Mom over Zoro.

No one ever really said it had to do that. It just happens to be how those two guys do it, because Doffy and Katakuri both produce a material, their awakening is being able to make more+turn the environment into that material.

if like, capone bege awakened, hes probably not going to turn the environment into a castle
Exactly donflaming and katakuri make their substances due to their devil fruit ability.

Kidd does not. Which means he wont ve able to so either via awakening which means he still lacks AP. And which also means that his AP is codependent on his environment which makes his attack potency inconsistent

"Together to beat"

That's bold have you seen the future chapters?
Jeez.

Couldn't continue due hakai nothing else.
Kaido so far looking >> BM remember.
Portrayal wise, Kaido is only 1% stronger than BM, and that’s all that matters.

Kid and Law were almost entirely fresh after the Rooftop, while Zoro needed to be put in a bodybag and given magic medicine in order to fight someone much weaker than BM

Status
Not open for further replies.