Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's gonna teleport all BM's organs outside of her body and then Luffy gonna eat em all organs, getting Soru2 no Mi's powers as the second Devil Fruit after Gomu2 letsgooo

How can you possibly call me a fanboy and then say someone as pathetic as this and someone equally as pathetic are equal as the man that this man is being this pathetic for?

Have you not seen roof top and how pathetic Law and Kidd were?

And I genuinely think its insulting to Oda the author himself to go against his intent and argue for Big Mom > Zoro.
Can you give me one logical argument for how Big Mom doesn't get blitzed and one shot by Ashura Zoro?
Ashura is not putting down BM,she would get seriously injured,but would still stand!

This chapter is foreshadowing Awakening.
Jack will be back
So will Page One
:finally::finally::finally:
Oda legit has no excuse lol. I have no idea how this arc is supposed to finish but he can truly salvage some of the villain's portrayal if he decides to go the whole unconcious/berserk ancient zoan awakening stuff. Not that it's a thing, just a cool possibility because it gives the Strawhats more to do (unless CP-0 does that)

Hakai is only twice as strong as Ikoku, and Zoro could only withstand that shit for one second, with him still almost dying in the process. Ikoku would do serious damage to Zoro
Bro this nonsense
Hakai looks million times bigger than Ikokou
Ikokou is weaker than CoC less than Bagua and Zoro no sold CoC bagua to face.

Look at size of Ikokou. Why was Kaido asking Big Mom if old hag even has strength to perform Hakai? Why do Dorry and Broggy need to combine their offense to perform attack when they can separately perform it.

This is so dishonest man, you have to downplay everything Zoro does to push your agenda.
You had Law and Kidd scared for their death looking at Hakai, you had Kidd calling Zoro's feat crazy, you had Law shitting his pants.

But country sized Hakai is only twice as strong as tree sized Ikoku.

Bro this nonsense
Hakai looks million times bigger than Ikokou
Ikokou is weaker than CoC less than Bagua and Zoro no sold CoC bagua to face.

Look at size of Ikokou. Why was Kaido asking Big Mom if old hag even has strength to perform Hakai? Why do Dorry and Broggy need to combine their offense to perform attack when they can separately perform it.

This is so dishonest man, you have to downplay everything Zoro does to push your agenda.
You had Law and Kidd scared for their death looking at Hakai, you had Kidd calling Zoro's feat crazy, you had Law shitting his pants.

But country sized Hakai is only twice as strong as tree sized Ikoku.
Bro it’s simple math. For Hakai, BM swings her sword the exact same way she does to perform Ikoku, and Kaido provided the same AP as she did (presumably he was using Thunderous Arrow). Ikoku + Ikoku = 2 Ikoku. Not Ikoku + Ikoku = 100 Ikoku

Status
Not open for further replies.