Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Kanjuro is back doesn't mean Jack and the Tobi Roppo will also get back up, I'm still on the belief that they are done and that we aren't getting another round of fights with them.

Also Kanjuro being back could mean that Oda might end up redeeming his character once the arc is over.

Am I the queen of drama or are you the concubine who accepts any crap? This decision to resurrect kanjurou was by far the worst of all in that arc, just a chapter shit and a worst day I've seen, if not the worst of all.
Where did I accept it? I literally said that it was garbage, but it sure as hell doesnt a make chapter where we finally see awakenings being relevant again, and being used by 2 of the strongest supernova no less, the "worst of all time". If anything Kanjuro being alive is the least suprising of all the bullshits Oda has pulled so far in this arc, hell its not even worse than Pound coming back

Fairy Piece.

I'm done with Kaido and BM.

Zero tension, it's like watching a Marvel movie (except infinity war).

Just give us Shanks or BB already Oda. Hopefully, they won't fail where all these villains starting at WCI have failed, with the battles not feeling like training arcs.
Even Fairy Tail has more death than OP. Proof? Multiple villains had revive dead villain power lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now can we finally stop saying Marco>Kid/Law

all he had was fake hype from the gorosei, but he ultimately ended up being completely irrelevant in the war and losing to king
Why are we suddenly acting like this chapter proves they weren't below Marco before 1030? And why're we so sure they surpassed Marco in the first place?

Those were 20 years ago.

We are all used to 20 years of death fakeouts now
Doesn't take away from the fact that Wano is a massive improvement to Alabasta and Skypiea with only two fakeout deaths, both for only one character whereas both Alabasta saga and Skypiea saga have more than 15 fakeout deaths combined.

Kidd repeled BM into the air with just metal attached to her though.

If he can turn living beings into magnets then thats already broken
Will say this for the 1000 th time. The reason why Kidd is able to that is because metal is already magnetic. He doesnt need to make positive or negative components to attract or push away metal. However he has to do so with other things when it pertains to his awakening. Which means he has to touch what he wants to be positive and he also has to touch what he wants to be negative in order to push some into something or to something's onto someone. Which still makes even his awakening fairly limited.

To add it does not increase his attack potency which means he still has to rely on metal in which he doesnt have to touch to magnetize since metal is already magnetic. Which still means kidd with not metal around him gets washed by alot of people. His attack potency is still heavily reliant on circumstances and environment which and his lack of any advanced haki makes it worse for him

Status
Not open for further replies.