Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece is garbage :”)
-I dropped this shit manga immediately after reading the first shit volume
-After that I've only read the next 90+ volumes but only to prove that this is a shit manga
-I hate the story
-I just want to know what happens
-The characters are all shit
-I just want to see them adventure
-Fucking pleb tier childish shit manga filled with bad art
-I just put that one colorspread as my wallpaper to remind me how ugly the art is
-The characters look so fucking terrible it's hilarious
-I only jerk off to them to show my utter contempt at them
-And don't get me started on the non-existent worldbuilding in One Piece, jesus
-I'm only heavily invested in it because it doesn't exist, I swear
-Imagine reading One Piece unironically
-I only do it as a joke
-Wouldn't it be funny if I actually loved OP haha

Kanjuro's death was one of my favourite moments in Wano... straight up disrespectful.
Pound's "death" was one my favorite moments during the WCI arc until Oda decided to ruin it by revealing that he was still alive during Bege's cover story.

Kanjuro's defeat/"death" by Kin'emon was such a great way to end Kanjuro's character, but just like the Pound situation Oda decided to ruin it by bringing back Kanjuro.

Not really, Kid and Law do more given they help take Big Mom out who Zoro never harmed and we both know Zoro only got into scales by Enma, not his own abilities much otherwise same Zoro shouldn't be struggling to King who is YC, not a Yonko. Kidd and Law are Luffy's major pirate rivals, they have to be above Luffy's own members if they have to be challenging.
Don't come out with that with that magical sword BS when Law and Kid obtained power by eating a magical fruit. Now they have Awakening thanks to eating at magical fruit. They have to do anything but bite it and chew.

The manga has already told us that enma uses Zoro's haki. Not an external haki that you claim. That is BS.

Don't try to claim that Kaido or Big Mom know more about Emma than a blacksmith that creates dangerous swords that's had enma in his possession 20 years.

Zoro is holding his own against King and he's not even using haki currently. That like Luffy facing any commander level opponent and not using gears or haki and holding his own against them.

The manga never stated Law and Kid Luffy's crew mates. That's BS. They had the opportunity to prove it on the rooftop and they both failed miserably.

-I dropped this shit manga immediately after reading the first shit volume
-After that I've only read the next 90+ volumes but only to prove that this is a shit manga
-I hate the story
-I just want to know what happens
-The characters are all shit
-I just want to see them adventure
-Fucking pleb tier childish shit manga filled with bad art
-I just put that one colorspread as my wallpaper to remind me how ugly the art is
-The characters look so fucking terrible it's hilarious
-I only jerk off to them to show my utter contempt at them
-And don't get me started on the non-existent worldbuilding in One Piece, jesus
-I'm only heavily invested in it because it doesn't exist, I swear
-Imagine reading One Piece unironically
-I only do it as a joke
-Wouldn't it be funny if I actually loved OP haha
Stop reading my mind geez :tch:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kid’s Awakening is fundamentally different from the Admirals Awakening though, and so is Kata’s technically since he’s not a Logia, like they are
Katakuri is a Logia lol. He was even introduced as a Logia in the Shonen Jump release of the chapter but then changed into a Special Paramecia type in the volume release solely because Oda wrote himself into a corner with Logias being natural elements alone. Guess you weren't reading WCI weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.