Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again why is Zoro being pushed back easily by King? Using Enma and Haki and yet he got hurt and even Franky is asking to fight into it too. Enma is it own abilities, not his as again you haven't prove my point why hasn't his other swords cut into Kaido and only Enma able to? Again no logic there.
Zoro is not using haki. He stopped using haki here.

It would help out if you read the manga.

Zoro cut Kaido with all three swords. If he didn't then he would have stayed he didn't. You can't determine the number of swords Zoro use by the number of cuts he leaving his opponent. That's not how the manga works.

Look at Kaku. 9 sword style yet 1 slash/cut.

Logically King should have it too but he doesnt i am saying this because after Zoro defeats him he will get up if he is awakened.

If Marco is awakened he should be fighting right now but there is nothing for him to do. Fighting with CP is most i can see him doing work but i dont think it will happen.

Right now Marco is getting his stamina back so he can fight.
King and queen probably are awakened, they took a lot of damage and they just keep getting up no problems.

You sound like you want to stroke Oda off? Yep definitely Wano is planned. Having the Big Mom pirates appear and completely shaft them. Have Marco write a note and toss it away. Have Denjiro M.I.A for 30 chapters. Have everyone running around doing absoltuely nothing. Yep Wano is planned.
Remember when Sanji and Usopp were asleep throughout the entirety of Whiskey Peak? Remember when Sanji disappeared for the entirety of Little Garden only to conveniently stumble across a house? Remember when Zoro and Usopp just didn't exist in Drum Island? Remember the entirety of Arabasta saga where the characters did literally nothing for no reason? Remember when Sanji and Usopp were out of half the arc because of Enel's lightning? Remember when Luffy was inside a snake for 20 chapters in Skypiea? Wano is handling its main characters way better than whatever those early arcs were and the only character who hasn't done anything is Usopp. In a cast of ten main characters whereas Alabasta saga only had 6 main characters and Skypiea had 7. Alongside a large cast to juggle through including allied forces.

Kid and Law being able to only use awakening as their last resort seems kinda forced to me. I mean awakening is a sign that the user has mastered his devil fruit to the limit. Why should it take any toll on the user ?
Doflamingo and Katakuri seemed just fine.

This is just Luffy and his limited haki all over again.

Indra can instantly disable them to fight. In rooftop everyone except Luffy (rubber) was unable to do anything (could even have been KOed, if not for plot). But she didn't use again neither at rooftop nor any other time.
I am okay with Kid and Law awakening. Even Oda can give them haki bluffs. So called asspull powerups better than random zenkai boosts anyday. Let them win against competent and threatening Bigmom instead of clown mom.
Or Maser canon, or AdCoC.

Wano is written way better than Alabasta saga, which felt like a bunch of unfocused arcs and a final action flick arc to conclude that had nothing going for it besides boring rebel army and a bunch of 1v1. Wano is thoroughly planned and every action is a product of something that came before it. Wano is the saga that perfected "causes and effects" storytelling.
Disagree here, the planning start from pre-TS so imo you dont see Wano but its build-up instead. Yonkou alliance is good, but the execution is messy. WSC hype is good, but WSC being hostage-dependant and got PTSD from Oden is messy. BM concept is good in the start of post-TS (Fishman Island), but Olin Mode and Mama Mode and all her clumsiness is messy. Legendary Hour is extremely hyped dont blink your eyes etc, the execution is totally abrupt and unfulfilled. Oden is trope collection, he was a fool that dancing naked due to an empty and shallow threat/bluff. Training Arc in Udon is supposed to be good, but Luffy fighting Holdem and Sumo and Batman etc for who knows how many chapters is messy. The fight drags and so much more unfocused compared to Arabasta. The Wano war doesnt even felt like war but a messy tournament instead, as a war...Marineford eclipsed it so much its not comparable. Luffy had no character development and no maturity after facing a Yonkou and he gets more one-dimensional instead with his PK declaration that repeated routinely with no creative depiction, all Luffy's struggle against Katakuri was an empty struggle since all alliance suddenly gets powerups left and right and suddenly strong enough to fight YCs, Kaidou and BM's devil fruit being lame in execution and just become elemental fireworks without any sense of danger or lethality...etc.

Zoro is not using haki. He stopped using haki here.

It would help out if you read the manga.

Zoro cut Kaido with all three swords. If he didn't then he would have stayed he didn't. You can't determine the number of swords Zoro use by the number of cuts he leaving his opponent. That's not how the manga works.

Look at Kaku. 9 sword style yet 1 slash/cut.
Zoro was using Haki in the fight and Enma to fight King, King still pushes him back, so are you saying King is above combine force of Yonkos? That is dumbass tier coping and Zoro is not on that lvl as he need a team to fight a Yonko. Fighting with King proves hs is YC lvl, not anything above of Law and Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.