Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad with the directions Oda takes with Law and Kidd. Give them adv haki out of nowhere would have diminished Zoro and Luffy’s haki training. « Awakening » is a good and logical power up for them imo :goyea:
Furthermore, seeing them do something that Luffy can’t, after showing us Luffy doing things that they can’t, is a good balance imo:goyea:

Maybe this will lead to Big Mom awakening :memehm:

Drake, Apoo and the remaining numbers alliance’s discussion is a good way to explain why Drake did not beat Apoo yet without shitting on Drake:willsmith:

Kanjuro still being alive is probably because the one who will finish him is Denjiro. The two « traitors » will face off I guess:wonderland:

I wonder if we will see Raizo vs Fuku in this chapter:wellwell:

I thought so before, but with Law awakening his fruit, it's debatable.

> Gamma knife can already kill YC lvl fighters(Doffy would have died if not his switching ability)

> Just imagine how overpowered it's awakening is if it can freely attack you both from the inside and outside :crazwhat:

It'd depend on Kid's own awakening fruit, plus i think Oda will do something with Kid's own conqueror haki
Yeah Law is busted and definitely underrated. But like you said I believe CoC will prove to be a separating factor between the two of them. I don’t believe Oda gave CoC to Luffy and Kidd but not Law for no reason.

Bogard

You can't win
Did Kid/Law ranking increase just because they unlocked awakening? If so even though they awakened...they are still featless with that PU.
Yes because of few reasons
- So far Asura is just an attack when awakening is a mode
- Zoro can only subconsciously use color of conqueror yet

And we know in Law's case that gk can kill YC lvl characters. An awakening attacking you freely from inside and outside is overpowered

It is, and sadly that is only thing oda could write to make Law and Kid be somewhat useful against BM. I doubt he is going to make them defeat BM just by this awakening plot. But it does show oda didn't give any thoughts to the fights or this whole war itself.
More like I think Oda changed his original plan just for the sake of unpredictability. It is reflected clearly when adCoC is just superior version of adCoA. He is changing things on a fly. That is why so many inconsistencies. His editors are impotent.

Well written villains and good pacing + overall Villain presence throughout the arc >>> Deaths.
Crocodile and Enel are anything but well written. Also good pacing lol. In an arc with minimal plotlines and had nothing other than a death game, Luffy was inside a snake for 20 chapters. Alabasta had a somewhat good pacing but it was too basic and was basically an action flick.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Where does it say they can only use it once? It only says it's a last ressort

Like how G4 was a last ressort for Luffy post-timeskip(first using it in dressrosa) and G4 is a mode or how Zoro has Asura since Enies Lobby and its still his last ressort.

And being new to awakening doesn't automatically mean being awakened during the fight. They could be new to awakening in the sense that Law for example developed it after his battle in dressrosa on his way to Wano and Kid developed it after his loss to Kaido, but it's since it's a new power-up, they can only use it as a last ressort for now.
My bad, I was actually trying to say their usage is limited. It was a bad choice of words on my part, I guess. And it's not that I don't agree with what you're saying. It's just that the spoiler gives the impression that they awakened their abilities during the fight, which is not necessarily the case. I think if they have these powers before rooftop, they should be able to use them better. Zoro, for example, masted Enma in a few days. Luffy awakened and masted advCOA during Udon, and he literally learned to infuse his attacks with COC like a few minutes ago and already started fighting so well against Kaido. Therefore, it doesn't necessarily take so long to master new found abilities.

That's why many automatically assumed their powers awakened during the fight; that is also the reason why we're seeing a lot of people, especially Luffy fans, complaining about their powers being asspulls. It also kinda goes in line with them not trying these abilities atop the roof. I know people don't always use all of their abilities, but it worth noting that this does indeed go in line with their rooftop battle.

My bad, I was actually trying to say their usage is limited. It was a bad choice of words on my part, I guess. And it's not that I don't agree with what you're saying. It's just that the spoiler gives the impression that they awakened their abilities during the fight, which is not necessarily the case. I think if they have these powers before rooftop, they should be able to use them better. Zoro, for example, masted Enma in a few days. Luffy awakened and masted advCOA during Udon, and he literally learned to infuse his attacks with COC like a few minutes ago and already started fighting so well against Kaido. Therefore, it doesn't necessarily take so long to master new found abilities.

That's why many automatically assumed their powers awakened during the fight; that is also the reason why we're seeing a lot of people, especially Luffy fans, complaining about their powers being asspulls. It also kinda goes in line with them not trying these abilities atop the roof. I know people don't always use all of their abilities, but it worth noting that this does indeed go in line with their rooftop battle.
If they had awakening before rooftop they could have used it during rooftop fight. But they were separated so maybe that's why they never got the chance in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.