Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans: Zoro didn't put Kaido on his knees (ignoring that he left a scar on his body)

Same Fans: Law is great because he made Big Mom vomit some blood thanks to his attack.
So I expect them to belittle Law if he doesn't put BM on her knees, accordingly to the treatment they give to Zoro.
:ihaha:
We will be getting Law and Kidd = low top tier

But Zoro is Yc1 because he is only fighting King

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not to shit on @Lance_Dragonite (redon) or anything, but I kinda "agree" and "disagree" with him on this matter.
The Kanjuro part is the one that I have a problem with (and Kinemon).
It doesn't matter if he barely stands up or whatever. Dude had 2 T-W-O moments when he should have died and later was seen giving a "my last deed" speech.
It is also the reason barely anyone with a braincell believes any of the scabbards are actually dead.
And if they are, the experience of mourning them was already completely ruined because Oda keeps using these "fake deaths" BS to shove sympathy for these fucking garbage side characters down our throats.
About the Drake part, I'm completely fine with it. It makes perfect sense that Apoo would want to leave after what Queen made him go through. Drake's moment is obviously not Wano. the character is being reserved for the SWORD future plot and its development.
But I'll say it again.
Orochi should be dead.
Kanjuro should be dead.
Kinemon should be dead.
None of them are.
They just keep coming back like a bunch of freaking zombies.
Either Oda stops with the fake death BS, or people will point out how shit this is. That's how life works.

Status
Not open for further replies.