Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it makes sense for zoro to get another power up against king. So far, he's yet to use enma haki(yes I know its his haki, you know what I mean)
Hence why I am saying Zoro is stronger than Big Mom
Zoro is being severely nerfed by plot for it to even make sense.
Big Mom is getting one shot by Ashura Zoro as she is no where near as durable as Kaido and even easier to hit.

Apoo and Drake discuss about to create an alliance,:choppawhat: kaido has it bad
It really is Queen's fault. Plus, Kaido's whole crew is built on beating someone into submission until they are forced to join. Though, I wouldn't take this out of context yet. Sounds like there may be more to what is happening here overall. I don't think Apoo deserves any less of a fate than Hawkins got, especially because he was willingly around to fuck over Kid's alliance, unlike Hawkin's who was forced into everything

That Kinemon still being alive bs doesn't surprise me anymore...this is the mickiest mouse manga author I've ever seen after all.

Kid is about to finally become the Holy Shit character I've always wanted him to be.
Happy and hyped as all hell for his awakening.

Law's awakening seems broken and if what people on twitter are saying is true and he can now use "resurrection/revival" techniques then now we know how my mans Zoro will get healed after he defeats King and the medicine wears off and his damage doubles.

The ZKK plotline continues to unfold before our eyes...

Also can Kidd Law wankers please tell me something?
You guys constantly downplayed Zoro for his feats being in 2v1?
Luffy was for the most part a dead weight every single time Zoro pulled his feats and it was 2 Yonko vs 5 supernovas yet Zoro pulled biggest defensive and durability feat in the series and
WHILE
Luffy was knocked out and Zoro was BARELY able to move and severely nerfed he did more damage to Kaido WHO IS MORE DURABLE than Big Mom than Law and Kidd did to Big Mom.

Even if Law and Kidd beat Big Mom how does that compare to roof top Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.