Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom has tons of fight chapters in this arc and the last two just add more fight scene, I like Oda not forget her and make a long good fight, the way how Oda write the Big mom fight and also the two remain calamity give me hope for a good long battles for Sanji and Zoro too.

As I said with Drake and Apoo making a alliance, I can see them attacking Queen, both literally join sides because of Queen.
If Queen didnΒ΄t attack Drake during the raid, he probably wouldnΒ΄t change the sides, if he didnΒ΄t throw Apoo into front of the dogs and even try to killing him, he wouldnΒ΄t betray Kaido for now. Everything is linked to Queen and Sanji is right now in big problems since he want not to end as his brothers, Oda open up a possibly where Drake and Apoo can gang on Queen until Sanji comeback.

I think Drake and Apoo get 1-1,5chapter against Queen, showing there strongest moves, however Queen defeated both of them who even hype Queen more then enough. Sanji comeback for a second round to battle of Queen.

I can see a similar scenario for King vs Zoro, with Zoro learniing more about the past and Ryuma, King also dominating the fight.
Sanji and Zoro most like get a big powerup, this arc is the right time for Sanji and Zoro to became monsters on their own.
I think in compare King and Queen getting CoC and awakening.

That is at least how I view the rest of the fights.

You need not destroy everything inside Kaido to make things serious for him. Kaido's completely fine after GK and called it a trick because it didn't effect him much. Luffy's been fucking up Kaido's internals since chapter 1000 and the dude is still going strong. There is no shame in failing against Kaido.
Seriously, what the fuck are you going on about?

(1) Luffy is punching his internals. GK is not a punch. It's supposed to eviscerate shit at the atomic/molecular level. They're completely different attacks.

(2) Kaido literally stated he BYPASSED his power. He was screaming in pain. Just because he wasn't KOed it doesn't mean it's a "failure". Big Mom is not going to be KOed either.

You just want to state something "failed" for your own dumbass arguments, without stopping to consider the details. GK is not meant for Dragons. Simple as that. He literally mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.