• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Make so much sense for Queen to fight Drake and Apoo now

Apoo was Queen's main underling, Queen told everyone to go after Apoo if they wanted the antidote for the his Ice Oni Virus, Queen said that if Apoo failed on his mission he would kill him

Queen already knew about X-Drake, and planned to kill him
So Sanji after countless pus(exoskeleton durability, regeneration, physical strength boost + RS's defensive shield, accelerator devices, invisibility boost) will fight a Queen battling Drake and Apoo ? Just how overpowered is Queen ? :josad:

Apoo was Queen's main underling, Queen told everyone to go after Apoo if they wanted the antidote for the his Ice Oni Virus, Queen said that if Apoo failed on his mission he would kill him

You Candyboys really dislike Queen kek.
That fabled tag team that you guys wanted so much is coming, Drake, Apoo, Franky, 3 Numbers and the Raid Suit vs Queen!

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž

My man.
Just let me paint a scenario and ask you something.

Let's just say that some swap happens, and we end up with X-Drake and Apoo taking down Queen while Sanji is fighting with the awakening thing.
Are you sure you want to endure the a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e shitshow that is gonna be the weeks between this happening and Sanji MAYBE fighting the CP0 instead?
:P

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
So Sanji after countless pus(exoskeleton durability, regeneration, physical strength boost + RS's defensive shield, accelerator devices, invisibility boost) will fight a Queen battling Drake and Apoo ? Just how overpowered is Queen ? :josad:
Queen will fight franky so he can get his hands on that technology

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
My man.
Just let me paint a scenario and ask you something.

Let's just say that some swap happens, and we end up with X-Drake and Apoo taking down Queen while Sanji is fighting with the awakening thing.
Are you sure you want to endure the a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e shitshow that is gonna be the weeks between this happening and Sanji MAYBE fighting the CP0 instead?
:P
anything is better than the 2 weeks after sanji unlocked the exoskeleton and the ridiculous wank we had to endure

In this case, Sanji would fight CP-0 alongside with Jinbei, Franky and Brook to protect Robin, Sanji vs Lucci would be my main bet, but it could be someone else

It going to happen, with Sanji running away to take for his emotions, this open up a way for Oda to give Queen battling Drake and Queen and beating them(two supernova). If Queen also show awakening and CoC, dude going be one of the strongest commanders.
Let say it really happen as I thought it could be then:
Queen feats would be insane, he fought with King vs Marco+Monster Chopper, he took many attacks(fighting over 2Hours), he beat Pre Modified Sanji around low diff and now beating two superrnova at sametime? And then fighting off Modified+RS+Lunarie powerup Sanji in a extrem high diff? That would be insane good feats for Queen.

He would fought so far:
Marco
MonsterPoint Chopper
Wano Sanji(Pre Modified)
Drake
Apoo
Modified Sanji

Would really hype Queen enough, which give me more hope that King also pulling out iinsane feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.