Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary, thanks to T.D.A from google translate.

Chapter 1,030: “Echoes the impermanence of all things”.
- Apoo and Drake speak in secret, it seems that Apoo has leeave Beast Pirates.
- It seems that they want to make an alliance between the two, since they're not belong to Beast Pirates anymore.
- The lower half of Kinemon's body is found running down the stairs that connect the 1st with the 2nd floor.
- It seems that Kaidou cut him in half, but Kinemon is still alive because he thinks that the cut that Law made in Punk Hazard did not stick well.
- It seems that Kanjurou creates the fire demon youkai with his last breath.
- It is a demon that burns everything in its path and that can pass through walls.
- Orochi's objective is for him to reach the arsenal of weapons and turn them on so that everything explodes (Orochi is fine somewhere in the castle).
- Law and Kid's powers have "awakened" but they are not easy to use because they consume a lot of energy.
- Law attacks Big Mom with 2 new techniques called "KROOM" and "Anesthesia".
- It seems that with "KROOM" Law can attack the inside of Big Mom's body.
- Kid uses a new attack called "Assignment" with which he makes all the weapons and metal around him hit Big Mom because he attracts them like a magnet.

According to the 5ch leaker:

"Seems like Law's awakening can be used for resurrection/revival as well"

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

ローの覚醒は復活にも使える模様

did I miss that law made big mom cough in blood on as earlier spoiler mention ?

everyone uses those, but of course to you it's only us the zorotards the only people you ever talk about ever, it's ok we have seen people like you a million times before and won't stop seeing them anytime soon:myman:
You called yourself a zorotard not me. I will give respect where it is due when it's Zoro's time to shine but right now he needs to show more if he wants to be solidly above either Kidd or law who are fighting a Yonko who are tanking several of her named attacks and now making her vomit blood

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You called yourself a zorotard not me. I will give respect where it is due when it's Zoro's time to shine but right now he needs to show more if he wants to be solidly above either Kidd or law who are fighting a Yonko who are tanking several of her named attacks and now making her vomit blood
yeah yeah, zoro sucks,just the usual :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.