Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERNAL DAMAGE TO BM >>> OUTER SKIN DAMAGED TO KAIDO

WITHSTAND BM PUNCH, HAWKIN SURPRISE ATTACKS, IKOKU SOVEREIGN HEAD ON AND OK >>> HAKAI FOR 1 SECOND AND BECOME MUMMY GAG

…’zoro is stronger’…

:mihanha::saden::cantseeme:
That proves Zoro is stronger

Law can't pierce through BM or Kaido skin along with Kidd and Killer while Zoro did with mid tier attacks like tatsumaki

And Hakai >>>> Anything Law and Kidd took, Kidd got GTFO out outta here with BM attack alone.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You do know that some character from sky island survived the same fall? Forgot his name.
Luffy can survive that fall too.
Bege thinks he can kill Bigmom with poison. Lol. Bege is not an accurate indicator.
This is the first time Bigmom spilled blood by attack. Kaidou spilled even for a mere stab from Kiku. Even counter shock from Law couldn't make Bigmom spill blood on the rooftop fight.
His name was Gadetsu, he fought Chopper on Skypiea. I know he fell from the sky, but we don't know the exact circumstances of his survival. We know know why Luffy and some other devils fruit users say logias, for example, can survive the fall. That's not the same reason why Kaido survived it. Kaido fell and took no damage because he was that durable.

I don't see why Bage's so wrong in thinking he can kill BM with poison; it was never proved to be impossible. Even Perospero thought it's possible as a matter of fact. I don't think we know her better than him. Also, I made it pretty clear Bage's assertion wasn't necessarily accurate, but it's a fact that Kaido, as of now, has far better durability feats than Big Mom. Be my guest if your only argument to say Big Mom is more durable because she's never damaged on panel while completely disregarding the fact that she lacks feats.

BM needed COA defense to match Kong Gun attack while Kaido took 100s of G4 hits with 0 resistance and took no damage. Big Mom's durability never got the same level of hype or feats as Kaido.

He doesn't have time to charge it up. Kaido literally stood there and did nothing and would have eaten every attack if Linlin didnt warn him. Also King doesn't seem the type to allow people to charge up just like Kata.
He doesn't need too charge it up, he says the name of the attack like Tatsumaki and throws it like any other attack

What fight you watching, same thing with Ashura

Shhhhhh. Don’t say this, they’ll get mad at you. (Even though it’s true). Ever since the roof fight ended Linlin has constantly only been talking to Kidd. She keeps targeting Kidd. They are the two conquerers.

Law will protect Robin from CP0. Watch :kata:
Kid fans turning into ZKK 2.0. Law has literally saved Kid's ass countless times. He keeps bailing him out.

Read BM's dialogue. She said "Youre first to go Kid". Doesnt sound like the "main threat"

That proves Zoro is stronger

Law can't pierce through BM or Kaido skin along with Kidd and Killer while Zoro did with mid tier attacks like tatsumaki

And Hakai >>>> Anything Law and Kidd took, Kidd got GTFO out outta here with BM attack alone.
unfortunately this does appear to be the case

I was really hoping Oda would do just something to make Kid's rivalry with Luffy have some payoff. But it appears as if he's just meant to be a cheerleader, which pisses me the fuck off given that Oda introduced him with a bounty higher than Luffy's.

if someone told me that number was kaido in his twenties
I would believe them

sounds crazy but his powers are like a lite version of fujitora's
Yeah i was thinking the same thing
The main way for oda to distinct their awakening is instead of pushing and pulling Fuji would be able to make specific things heavy or light
Like he could make mihawk's sword too heavy to hold but make mihawk really light to the point he's floating lessening his strength

unfortunately this does appear to be the case

I was really hoping Oda would do just something to make Kid's rivalry with Luffy have some payoff. But it appears as if he's just meant to be a cheerleader, which pisses me the fuck off given that Oda introduced him with a bounty higher than Luffy's.
I was hoping Kidd and Law would get power ups that allowed them to rival Luffy as well but nah, Oda screwed them over for Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.