Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid using Assign, Zoro defend with Great Dragon Twister, with or without swords easily. And then kill kid.
I'm not sure you understand how this works
because even if he managed to use tatsumaki without swords while being crushed by metal, all that metal would get pulled to him again and he still wouldn't be able to use his swords, just like Big Mom in this chapter, Napoleon gets pulled to her head when she tries to swing it

He's not off paneling it anymore. It was delayed for a purpose. Same way Sanji and Queen or Zoro vs King was, same way every fight was until they weren't.

It's very clear he doesn't want Luffy to defeat her now lol. He quite literally had a narration box over Kid last chapter talking about how the old will fall. It's extremely on the nose guys.
Time will tell

I agree with Sanji running away was the worst writing decision. But Queen didn't attack other allies when Sanji ran away. He is focused on Sanji in the last chapter but you conveniently ignored that part. That was why I said Sanji was lucky in the last chapter in all my other posts. You are not even lacking reading comprehension but willful ignorance. Of course that is one of the agenda filled traits.
almost all the people who matter that queen can hurt to force sanji's hands are currently in the live floor.
we even saw that as sanji was running, the way he took is filled with only beast pirates.
sanji is clearly faster than queen, so the possibility of queen catching up to him is non existent.
and apparently even oda doesn't give an F about it because it happened all screen, it had no consequences but to clear the battlefield for another fight.

if someone told me that number was kaido in his twenties
I would believe them

Kid can attract or repeal metal from his own body
Assign lets him make other people and probably objects attract and repeal metal, likely himself, and other objects he has under assign

Awakened kid kinda like pain

He might be able to use assign on all her homies so they won't be able to get close enough to help linlin

Kid hype 🙏
sounds crazy but his powers are like a lite version of fujitora's

Status
Not open for further replies.