Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah man.
sanji running was the worst writing decision, because it only served to clear the battlefield for kid and law vs big mom fight.

queen was literally against indiscriminate attacks, even from his allies, but of course you'll create that headcanon, to cover up you lack of reading comprehension.
I agree with Sanji running away was the worst writing decision. But Queen didn't attack other allies when Sanji ran away. He is focused on Sanji in the last chapter but you conveniently ignored that part. That was why I said Sanji was lucky in the last chapter in all my other posts. You are not even lacking reading comprehension but willful ignorance. Of course that is one of the agenda filled traits.

legit if bm will be defaeted only by awakening she is weakest top tier by far kaido fought with shit ton on people most
sry frend sanji can tank law akawening.
the only thing sanji cant tank is google translation spoilers
he has regen is it even big deal for sanji
kid and law fan want them to be luffys rival but reality is not only zoro and sanji probably even jinbe is stronger than them if yamato become an shp then even whole sn combined aren't even enough to be warm up for them

Status
Not open for further replies.