Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He forget Katakuri got his ass whooped so bad that they didn’t even mention his name in a newspaper and grouped him with a **** that has Paperclip tier durability
:milaugh:newspaper written by Morgan who wanted to shame BM the most

Mr > Katakuri is a background fighter now after being choked by bm and quitting vs calamities
Imagine Oda treating kata like this

too early to say
but these attacks need to do a lot more damage.
For me it's clear now...oda just wanted them to have some W in a way that they could say they fought yonko... which is done now. Chances are they might get defeated or BM will become crazy and do something else...if oda really wants BM to go down...it will be done in a different way...like the bombs, etc... but the way this fight was setup...i.e. BM not using anything much, Kid/Law using their best of abilities to finally do some damage(and seemingly happy with the execution)

Big Mom keeps focusing on Kid, leaving her off-guard for Law's attacks. It seems she has a particular grudge towards Kid or views him as a bigger threat
Ever since she left the roof Big Mom has been particularly focused on Kidd. I’m glad other people are noticing it. I Can’t wait for the dialogue to happen between them so we can find out what he stole from her territory.

Won't be able to defend Marco... he's the most disappointing YC after Snack. All hype but no real results
Same as Drake is the most disappointing SN

Anyway
BM and Kaido are just the beat tanks of OP
Anyone else would be almost koed or koed or way damaged by these attacks from kid and law
Marco is so disappointed he had an even clash with Big Mom. Who relied on help from one of her children against Marco. Who ran from him because she didn't have enough power to use against him and still be relevant for the war.

Keep crying, I'm thirsty. You are upset because you thought their Awakening would make them stronger.
:milaugh:

why Kid awakening seems like just a regular ability.
Kid can attract or repeal metal from his own body
Assign lets him make other people and probably objects attract and repeal metal, likely himself, and other objects he has under assign

Awakened kid kinda like pain

He might be able to use assign on all her homies so they won't be able to get close enough to help linlin

Kid hype 🙏

I'm sorry, this fight isn't not ending lmao. Past 2 chapters are 6 pages total. This is not a final move, it's a moment that will definitely shift BM into serious territory like Kaido has gotten. We'll see that, AdCoC and awakening. Kid and Law will be pushed to the brink, otherwise there is no point in even drawing this stuff
the final round is really started

Big Mom keeps focusing on Kid, leaving her off-guard for Law's attacks. It seems she has a particular grudge towards Kid or views him as a bigger threat
Because the whole battle is about Mom vs Kid
Law is an afterthought

marco vs smoothie was the best idea but bird fans were greedy...

:phoenixmarco::smoothieduck:
They gonna start wanking folders as top tier opponents

Before I check out, just summarizing the huge movement from this chapter.

- 1 CP-0 guy is missing. Interestingly enough, Brook/Robin are shown right before this. Will the 2 that are present go after them, or will the MIA one?

- Apoo and the Numbers are very clearly playing at a game. The Numbers faces at the end are clearly showing it. I still assume Drake will beat Apoo, but I'm curious who will take on the Numbers now since Drake seems to be outnumbered. 6 Number is nowhere to be seen lol.

- Usopp is now off on his own with the Giraffe Headliner and Kin's lower half. I assume to find Kin's upper half and Kiku. They are in a secret attic of floor 1 and coincidentally Usopp is on the first floor. Curious what this will lead to. Nami is now also by herself taking care of Tama. Splitting up the crew has me intrigued because this may lead to even more conflicts in the future now.

- Jinbe has been missing for a minute now. Not sure what his role is. Franky still should be heading heading the performance floor. He may meet Yamato again and help her destroy the bombs. But I'm curious who they run into before then or what obstacles stand in their way.

- There are like 3 secret floors below the lowest basement Law found. Which is interesting. Orochi is seemingly there?

- Kid/Law/BM are now on the performance floor. Something tells me their fight will drag out into the entrance of Onigashima eventually, but its definitely not close to being done.

- The island is definitely also about to fall as well, maybe even next chapter. So things will get disrupted temporarily before Momo saves the island.

- Denjiro still MIA lol

Overall, really not sure how all this is supposed to play out. It's crazy how things get achieved little by little and it still feels like nothing does in the end. The F5 were traded for CP-0 now it seems as threats. Will we see more the F5 too? WsW and Sasaki have unfinished plotlines technically. Just something to think about.

For me it's clear now...oda just wanted them to have some W in a way that they could say they fought yonko... which is done now. Chances are they might get defeated or BM will become crazy and do something else...if oda really wants BM to go down...it will be done in a different way...like the bombs, etc... but the way this fight was setup...i.e. BM not using anything much, Kid/Law using their best of abilities to finally do some damage(and seemingly happy with the execution)
theres just so much narrative after the chapter with killer and hawkins
about the removal of established order
or if kidd and killer not yielding was the right choice.
them losing is a massive slap to the face.I would honestly be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.