Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this shit again. I swr someone needs to make a meito grade list and pin this shit on top of the forum. I can't keep explaining how this is basically the same as Wado and Shusui but with different properties. You ppl act like Enma is a green lantern ring
Dont know about green lanterns but it's a sword which boost attack power by releasing more Haki at once, emulating the Adv CoA Barrier skill basically.

Aaaaaaaand then he got right back up. He didn’t go all out because he didn’t view it as his role, and was fighting them both at the same time while protecting everyone else. But you, of course, already knew that.
King is still strong and fighting someone really strong, Marco is in the background. If you think Law would destroy King but have a tough time with Marco, then the scene we saw wouldn't have happened.

No, Kaido is more durable too. He survived a 10K meter fall like nothing while Bage was sure BM can't survive a fall from Whole Cake Chateau. This doesn't necessarily prove BM really would've failed, but Kaido does have an infinitely better durability feat.
I feel like if Oda covets to stats compensate he will have to grant her perhaps a durability that is >~ because her AP so far does rather look more likely inferior than not complexively. Unless he wanted to make Kaido decidedly stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.