Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything started because that dirty larry guy got triggered over Lance using the same pronouns which are used in the manga for Yamato and started changing the spoilers. We all know he had no good intention behind that, he just wanted to spite Lance.
They are both triggered. If the man post the summary only changing the pronouns thats fine for me. I guess he triggered a lot of people to get banned.
Post automatically merged:

I am suprised too like what does it have to do with what he said. :suresure:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
They are both triggered. If the man post the summary only changing the pronouns thats fine for me. I guess he triggered a lot of people to get banned.
Post automatically merged:

I am suprised too like what does it have to do with what he said. :suresure:
can you quote a post of lance being triggered?

I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN
I AM ODEN

DID YOU? DID YOU KNOW?

I AM ODEN

The fact that she went mad after living her entire life without a single friend except Oden, a memory in a book, and after Kaido beat her over the head again and again does not turn her into Oden, and therefore a man. According to what we know until now, she is just a woman that needs help and a family. Someone who really care about her, like Luffy and the SHs or Momo and the scabbards.
She simply latched herself on the only thing she had, Oden, who happened to be a man.

O-Kiku is a woman, it's something completely different.

Kaido quickly recovered from Zoro's scratch and went on to fight multiple other peeople. Zoro's actually getting slam dunked in a 1v1 match between him and Kaido.
Why bother arguing with people on level 1000000 copium . They can't fanthom the fact that zoro is stuck with king. They thought zoro was gonna go beat kaido . Its a defensive mechanism to move away from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.