Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. :cheers:

Add to it that Big Mom does not have much mobility, so Zoro keeping his distance and spamming flying slashes to a specific point would eventually break through her skin.
I mean this slash had Big Mom shitting her pants and this slash spans Kilometer. If Big Mom is caught by it, by her own reaction, she'll land in hospital @Monkey D Theories

Zoro literally has all the tools to whoop her ass

Uuh I am not sure if that's true, Zoro chooses to use Ashura as his last resort maybe due to his pride but he always calls Ashura, he even asked Sanji to send pacifista his way before puling out Ashura. Its not like Ashura appears when it needs to appear.

Against Kaku Zoro was far from finished, he was barely damaged yet he pulled out Ashura and killed him. Also Ashura isn't just one move only, against Kaku he made two moves and against Kaido he had a short CqC clash.
idk, guess we should agree to disagree on this point

Big Mom was shown to be on par with kaido, I don't feel comfortable putting zoro above her until we at the very least see her go all out. We know that she can make her homies enormous, like we saw with prometheus at the end of WCI. I'd imagine that a maser cannon from her homies at that size would have insane AP, possibly even enough to pierce an island.

He was just spewing out fake news about an element of the Islamic history, the fake news in question being Prophet Muhammad SAW marrying a 9-year old girl.

He conveniently left out the fact that the bride in question was a former warlord and, back then, the Islamic teaching required you to be at least 15, regardless of gender, to be a warlord, while the marriage itself took place several years later, making her around 18 or 19.

He conveniently removed the "1" in "19". As to why he did what he did, your guess is as good as mine. :brootea:
I get it later it took me a minute i wasnt expecting that kind of disturbing behaviour thats why i am suprised.

Which decisive battle will end in 1031? Is bm going down next chapter because kaido for sure is not.
Not what it's saying. It's a generic jump advertisement celebrating the "climax" of Wano, which is something they've been doing since Chapter 993. Next chapter (1031) just has a color spread and LCP to commemorate it. That's it. It indicates nothing with the story. People were convinced last year that because 993 had this advertisement, Wano would end in a year. Here we are over a year later and they are saying the same shit. Don't be surprised if we are here yet another year.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.
why did you have to call erkan here:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.